Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Leaked soundtrack piece? (possible spoilers)
Topic Started: 03 Oct 2014, 16:18 (4523 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Saw this on my tumblr dash.

Beware the feels.

I cried almost immediately.

Beware the bagpipes.

I am fully aware that this is NOT a genuine HTTYD 3 soundtrack piece, but the feels are still real XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Like with HTTYD2, these leaks aren't from the movie. It's a fake. They are not even close to compose the score now. We don't even know if JP returning for HTTYD3.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Like Zer0x said, probably not real, but it is sad and pretty, and the title does bring about the feels. :'(
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Zer0x
03 Oct 2014, 20:56
Like with HTTYD2, these leaks aren't from the movie. It's a fake. They are not even close to compose the score now. We don't even know if JP returning for HTTYD3.
Ah, I had my suspicions xD

Still full of feels, though XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Lol, its not an official score for the movie. Its pretty, but its fan made or at least from something else.

I feel like this has been said so many times but again: score is one of the very very LAST things to be done on an animated film. They didn't record the score for HTTYD2 until April. I promise you this is always true lol. There won't be any HTTYD3 official tracks until 2017.

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Definitely not real. That's a piece from Adrian von Ziegler's "Celtic Music" video.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

gmarvin112
03 Oct 2014, 21:45
Definitely not real. That's a piece from Adrian von Ziegler's "Celtic Music" video.
Nice one. Did you use a program like Shazam or the likes or did you just know it from listening to it before? :D
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Faerie_Dragon
03 Oct 2014, 22:49
gmarvin112
Nice one. Did you use a program like Shazam or the likes or did you just know it from listening to it before? :D
No, I just knew. Adrian von Ziegler is a composer on YouTube. He has a 2 hour video of nothing but Celtic music. I've listened to it before, and I recognized it immediately.

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Trolol XD

Although it's now da real score, it's good :D
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Faerie_Dragon
03 Oct 2014, 22:49
gmarvin112
I tried it with Shazam but it didn't recognize it.

Thanks gmarvin112! It is a really nice song. <3
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..