Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Leaked soundtrack piece? (possible spoilers)
Topic Started: 06 Oct 2014, 07:47 (4526 Views)
nissi4eva
Baby terror

Feel like Lisbon 2 it gain and gain ^_^
KEEP CALM AND CUDDLE THAT NIGHT FURY!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

Trying hard for the feel points on the name, too bad it just lost those points. -_-

nissi4eva
Baby terror

Dunno why, but this one feels as though it was made along with 'stoick's ship' and they thought that the other one was better than this. Got a nice ring to it anyway!
KEEP CALM AND CUDDLE THAT NIGHT FURY!

NightFuryChic
Nightfury Overlord

gmarvin112
03 Oct 2014, 23:14
Faerie_Dragon
03 Oct 2014, 22:49
gmarvin112
03 Oct 2014, 21:45
Definitely not real. That's a piece from Adrian von Ziegler's "Celtic Music" video.
Nice one. Did you use a program like Shazam or the likes or did you just know it from listening to it before? :D
No, I just knew. Adrian von Ziegler is a composer on YouTube. He has a 2 hour video of nothing but Celtic music. I've listened to it before, and I recognized it immediately.
Actually, someone asked Adrian von Zeigler and he said it wasn't his.

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

NightFuryChic
10 Oct 2014, 23:47
gmarvin112
Faerie_Dragon
03 Oct 2014, 22:49
Nice one. Did you use a program like Shazam or the likes or did you just know it from listening to it before? :D
No, I just knew. Adrian von Ziegler is a composer on YouTube. He has a 2 hour video of nothing but Celtic music. I've listened to it before, and I recognized it immediately.
Yeah, I just saw that. I made a mistake. It just sounded exactly like something I heard in one of his videos. Still, there's no way that track is real.

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

gmarvin112
11 Oct 2014, 02:44
NightFuryChic
10 Oct 2014, 23:47
gmarvin112
Yeah, I just saw that. I made a mistake. It just sounded exactly like something I heard in one of his videos. Still, there's no way that track is real.
Gods, I hope it isn't real.

Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Definitely not HTTYD 3! None of the motifs we've heard are present!

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

...obviously a fake but nice ^^
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

Yea it's not Adrian von Ziegler's, I've listened to his celtic themes before and though this looks like his style a bit, I've never heard it before. He surely isn't bad but as far as I know he doesn't make music as a professional occupation but rather as a hobby with a synthetic program and most of his themes lack a certain.. 'liveliness' that Powell's themes have. v.Ziegler is good but Powell is just music masterrace.

What I also really like is that they also go for a very dynamic kind of OST which made me think of the one of Star Wars more than once. This is interesting as Dean DeBlois said the second movie was heavily inspired by StWrs Episode V.

I just noticed: both have a an evil army theme. "Meet Drago" and "Imperial March". Both are grand themes.
Um.. Hi?

Toothless123
Night Fury

Greyliminator
12 Oct 2014, 20:05
I just noticed: both have a an evil army theme. "Meet Drago" and "Imperial March". Both are grand themes.
2:47-3:12 of Meet Drago sounds similar to the Imperial March, I think. :D