Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
956 Days?!?!?!?! NUUUUUUU!
Topic Started: 29 Oct 2014, 10:37 (5408 Views)
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Well I did see something about Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in 2017.

However, people may be sick to death of superhero movies by then. Who knows.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Berserk Shieldmaiden
29 Oct 2014, 14:37
Well I did see something about Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in 2017.

However, people may be sick to death of superhero movies by then. Who knows.
To be honest, GotG was not a shabby film. If they do bring out GotG2, I'm sure that LOTS of people will go to watch it, probably making it a very profitable sequel.

Adding to that is the fact that Marvel seems to be doing well on the sequel front. I am not very experienced on this at all (I don't watch or read much to do with marvel - or any superheroes), but Thor 2 was widely considered better than Thor 1, Captain America 2 (Winter Soldier) was considered superior to CA1 (First Avenger), and though Iron Man's sequels were often thought of as worse than the original, popular opinion that I have heard seems to suggest that everyone who's anyone is eagerly awaiting the sequel.
As am I, but that is beside the point. 2 of my 3 favourite movies came out in 2014 (HTTYD 2 and GotG) with the third being HTTYD. So I think there will be a lot of contention about which is going to get more income, higher reviews, and more awards.
And no Golden Raspberry awards! I sincerely hope that neither film gets one of those...
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I wish DW would move it back to March of 2017 like the first movie. Since a lot less movies are coming out in that time.