Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
956 Days?!?!?!?! NUUUUUUU!
Topic Started: 26 Oct 2014, 13:00 (5369 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Anyone else feel like 956 days is a long, long time? This is a thread to celebrate the count down and let out your vents about it being 956 days away, as well as at the same time celebrate that they are putting an extra year of effort into it.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

But then if you read it as 3 years, it's suddenly a much shorter time. ;)

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Well, to be fair, it's way less time than the wait between the first HTTYD and the second one. Let's not forget, we have 2 more seasons of the show to hold us back and prevent us from going crazy.

Something that I thought about doing actually is having a marathon that will end on the day the 3rd film comes out. In a fast conculation, it ends up I need to start 98 days before the movie comes out. But I have to wait a loooooooooooong time for this.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

It's far too early for me to be hyped for the third movie, which is a good thing because I waited approximately that long for the second movie (I came into the fandom a year or so late).
In the meantime, I can worry about colleges I want to attend :P Also, I love hcsp1's idea for a marathon ending the day of HtTYD3's release!

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

That is... a great idea! Like one a day orhow would you work that in? Let me know so I can do it as well. :)

hcsp1

Basically, when you reach the "98 days" mark you watch the first movie. The next day you watch GOTNF and the day after that you watch the first episode of the show and so on and so on, in the chronological order that works for you.

If all goes well, you should reach HTTYD 2, depending it will still be the last chronological movie before 3, a day before the 3rd movie comes out. And then you get a ticket and watch the 3rd movie on opening day :)

Glad you liked that idea!

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Bit by bit the number will decrease, slowly but surely making our way to the conclussion.
I agree with the marathon idea. Maybe in the last 98 days i can start a slow marathon.
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

wewillssurvivewewillssurvivewewillssurvivewewillssurvivewewillssurvivewewillssurvive.... :unsure:

Goddammit... I hope the series make the waiting time a bit better...
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Lets all hope that there isn't a slew of Marvel or Disney releases being planned for that year. Just our luck, Disney will decide to release a sequel to Frozen or something *pukes*

hcsp1

Berserk Shieldmaiden
29 Oct 2014, 11:51
Lets all hope that there isn't a slew of Marvel or Disney releases being planned for that year. Just our luck, Disney will decide to release a sequel to Frozen or something *pukes*
There is no connection to the fact Marvel just announced... pretty much everything related to Phase 3 of their universe with that comment, right?

And I don't see a full "Frozen" sequel being made by 2017; even if they do get one out by then(HIGHLY unlikely) it will probably be released by the end of the year and we know HTTYD 3 will be a summer film so no worries on that front.