Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Drago Bludvist Returns?
Topic Started: 07 Feb 2015, 13:20 (4650 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Spoiler: click to toggle
I found this on tumblr but I'm not sure where it's from. Do you guys think it's true?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

The "How to Train Your Dragon" Facebook page was tagged yesterday night(Where I live anyway) in a Facebook link leading to the full article and that exact quote was there. It is most likely true.

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Oh yeah. I don't understand how Dean can make Drago compelling given the fact that he was so one-dimensional in this movie. I hope he does it well.. He also mentioned that Hiccup and Toothless will begin to have differences over their own tribes and that (might lead the dragons to go away?). I just hope Dean does not do something over the board just to make the ending similar to the books.. Hiccup and Toothless together will not be so bad if its executed like the first movie.

Pakba
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

It's better than introducing another bland and incompetent villain.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

This is pretty interesting but yo, can you change the title? It's extremely minor but I'd still consider it a spoiler. Thank you if you do :)
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Night Fury
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Dean has said all along that he would go into detail on what makes Drago tick in the third film. It makes sense, because otherwise he'd have given the character more certain closure at the end of HTTYD2.

As for the rest... meh, who knows. It's fine to have "dueling storylines" between Hiccup and Toothless as long as they reconcile at the end. I think that having Hiccup "stand on his own" might be overkill, but Dean also hinted that the dragons may return, so I think it's all too cryptic to decipher.

So far I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be one of those films you either love or hate. :unsure: