Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
More News on HTTYD 3
Topic Started: 15 May 2016, 21:18 (1476 Views)
Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/h ... /44455.htm

just gonna leave this here, nothing new tbh, but it popped up in my inbox so I thought I'd share
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

In fact, I can totally see this happening, a dueling story (meaning there's a conflict) between Hiccup and Toothless. It strongly implies the split will be the beginning of the movie. Actually, his words imply so many things that I think Dean told the world much more than he probably wanted. :huh:
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I said what I think will happen regarding this in a different post, so here it is again for the new people on the site/those who haven't seen it yet.

I heard that Hiccup and Toothless's split up in the book happens pretty early on as opposed to the end of the book(Now this part I heard was a somewhat false, but the point further into this still stands regarding what we know). If that's true, then I think this split we fear so much will actually be THE BEGINNING of the movie.

Let's think about this, Dean constantly said this split up will happen in intereviews. "Why dragons aren't around anymore", "Leads to a point where Hiccup is able to stand up on his own", and let's not forget he wants to finish it with the opening line from the first book: "There were dragons when I was a boy". Unless it's a part of some brilliant marketing scheme(Which it could be, I'm not rolling that option out), he won't give away the ending to his movie 4 years before it's release. Not to mention he mentioned that now, when both Hiccup and Toothless are the leaders of their own tribes, each one of them faces his own troubles which results in the movie having a dueling storyline. What could cause a dueling storyline? How about the two main characters splitting up, which will allow Toothless to explore his past and will allow Hiccup to reach the point where he's becoming a person on his own; two things Dean promised.

However! I have another idea. Remember how this movie is going to have a non-linear structure? Well, Hiccup and Toothless could start the film apart from each other, each doing his own thing. The split might be the first thing to happen chronologically, but it's the last thing we see in the movie, the fact that it happened being built up until the end of it where we see what truly happened.

Again, this is all a theory.

Hulk10
Terrible Terror

If what you guys say comes to pass...... I won't wanna watch the 3rd film......... :'(
Night Fury