Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
How to Train Your Dragon 3 vs Toy Story 4/Incredibles 2 (or any other animated movie)
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2016, 00:53 (2919 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Definitely, I personally feel like we have no need for TS4, although I will watch it. I do like me my talking toys... Even if it's series is dragged out.

BUT, :) will always come on top for me, so.... Yup. Get outa here, TS4!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I think they should have left the toy story were they ended it last time I'll still go to see it tho

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

I thought the end of TS3 was great too, but since toys aren't gonna die, there's always more to do with them, so why not make more movies, to infinity and beyond!!! xD I can't wait for the 4th movie! :)
I think httyd3 would win anytime!!!! ^_^
Bear the flame

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Well, it was recently announced that 'Incredibles 2' moved to 'Toy Story 4's release date and that was delayed to 2019, so I guess we need to change the title...

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

hcsp1
01 Nov 2016, 17:52
Well, it was recently announced that 'Incredibles 2' moved to 'Toy Story 4's release date and that was delayed to 2019, so I guess we need to change the title...
Done ;)

There was an image floating around that I can't find right now that, when BH6 won the Oscar in 2014, and it simply said "And the Best Animated Film Oscar (2017) goes to... Untitled Disney Film", which sadly is true (and if anyone can find that image, let me know and I'll link it here!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.