Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Your plans for watching?
Topic Started: 12 Dec 2018, 20:15 (6058 Views)
Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

What are your plans for watching The Hidden World? Theaters? Waiting for home release? Pirating? Anybody hoping to find a meet up?

Personally, I'm not sure. I'm excited to see it and I know that if I don't watch it early on, I'll be spoiled. On the other wing, movie tickets are expensive, and it'll probably be spoiled from the Australian release anyway. Maybe I'll wait until it's on its second run and go to the cheaper theater.
Clouds of corn <3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Light Fury
Cape Starling

I'm planning on watching it at the theatre at the very first possible screening here. That most likely means an advanced screening a couple of days before Jan 3.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Well, after I finish Voltron season 8, I plan to start my dragon binge. I want to see the Hidden World as soon as possible, but if I have to hold back to finish my binge, I will
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Fynriel
Gronckle

Light Fury
12 Dec 2018, 23:23
I'm planning on watching it at the theatre at the very first possible screening
That's how I feel. I'm hoping there will be meetups like last time. I won't be able to go to Australia (man I really envy you), but Netherlands (Jan 16) seems feasible. That would still be a whole month and some change before I could see it regularly in Germany.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Fynriel
13 Dec 2018, 07:30
Light Fury
12 Dec 2018, 23:23
I'm planning on watching it at the theatre at the very first possible screening
That's how I feel. I'm hoping there will be meetups like last time. I won't be able to go to Australia (man I really envy you), but Netherlands (Jan 16) seems feasible. That would still be a whole month and some change before I could see it regularly in Germany.
Hey, at least I didn't get tickets to the world premiere here in 3 days XD. I guess going to another country to watch it would be easier in Europe :P

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Well, as an Australian, I shall be seeing it in cinemas on the 3rd, unless I can find an advance screening. Sadly, I'm working that day, so it will have to wait until the evening. That will be the longest work day ever.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

hooligan
Dragon Egg

The plan that I had was perfectly executed :P I saw my first session at a cinema that had a "hidden world" set up. It was a really nice room with big cardboard cutouts and lights, and I got a photo with Toothless and the Light Fury. I wore my new HTTYD jumper. Then I went to the next cinema chain, because I had a gift voucher for it. I had booked two sessions there, but ended up seeing a third :P Then I went to another cinema because they actually had a session after 6 pm. I bought merchandise that the cinema offered as well. It was such an amazing day and I cried sooo much. I'll remember it forever <3

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I'm going all the way from Scotland to Berlin, Germany to watch it with a whole bunch of fans I've met online! Anyone from here live near Berlin, and free on the weekend of 2nd/3rd March?
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

No, but yes. So, overall no. Sorry. Hope you have a blast!

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Early screening on Feb 3rd. Bought tickets yesterday.