Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 6 Discussion
Topic Started: 21 Feb 2018, 06:18 (10090 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Sparrowhawk
17 Feb 2018, 15:10
Luna G. Hofferson
17 Feb 2018, 02:44
To be honest, I feel that it's not over yet, it wouldn't make since to go from the second movie to the third without something happening in between them, there might be a series coming up, it'll just take time

That’s what the graphic novels are for
I totally agree! :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Same as all the other seasons. Some episodes that I'll kind of remember. Others I won't. Hiccup and Toothless almost aren't the same characters I grew to love in HTTYD and that flashback thing to what would've happened if he didn't hit Toothless just made it more obvious. :/

Although Hiccup's flip out in that episode was great so. Yay for that.
Also Viggo's arc was totally similiar to Snotlout's in the book series... only crammed into a single episode and not showing any raw discoveries.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Joel
What should I put here..

I've always preferred the movies due to the nature of a movie compared to a series. It tells a lot more albeit more time.

I enjoyed season 6 and especially the ending but I felt it was rushed with the reason of course being time constraints of 20 minutes an episode. I do agree with hope_and_heir in the fact that the two have changed dramatically since their first iteration in the first film. RTTE was good anyway no doubt.

Time to wait until midway 2019 for the third film and then I'll be out of home. It's scary to think when the first film came out when I was young and now I'm in my final year of school for the third and possibly final film

:'( :(

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Joel
24 Feb 2018, 04:37
I've always preferred the movies due to the nature of a movie compared to a series. It tells a lot more albeit more time.

I enjoyed season 6 and especially the ending but I felt it was rushed with the reason of course being time constraints of 20 minutes an episode. I do agree with hope_and_heir in the fact that the two have changed dramatically since their first iteration in the first film. RTTE was good anyway no doubt.

Time to wait until midway 2019 for the third film and then I'll be out of home. It's scary to think when the first film came out when I was young and now I'm in my final year of school for the third and possibly final film

:'( :(
I'll be in my second semester of college then 😅 That's. That's weird.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

OH I had one other thing to say. I didn't really like that Viggo had really crafted the current version of the fire sword that we knew from the second movie... I like Hiccup's intellect being challenged and all, but that's downplaying how smart his gadget making skills are. :unsure:

snebs
Dragon Egg

I really enjoyed season six,, I thought the way they connected it to httyd 2 was really clever and stuff. I am disappointed that it is over and I really hope rescue dragons is real because otherwise we will probably never see Heather or Dagur again! I have to agree that the 20 minute epsiodes do kind of restrict the storyline

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

Tuffnut'sChicken
19 Feb 2018, 05:15
I absolutely loved the season! Also, I would like to point out a few things:

First, we didn't see Viggo's body. Remember the last time we saw Viggo die and didn't see his body? Mmm-hmm.

Why must you give me hope?! If Viggo is still alive... *dramatic gasp* What if he, or another relative (or descendant, depending on when this shall take place), appears in Rescue Riders? :ermm:

Anyways, what I wanted to mention was how much I love seeing Astrid take lead in the final battle! And when she and Fishlegs were on Dramillion Island. Plus, how much do we love his niece and nephews? :D
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Okay, in all honesty, I loved this finale to RTTE! It was great, and that final battle scene was awesomely epic, when all the dragons from all over the series showed up! Also, I loved how we got to see Shattermaster at the end. It was great! :D
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D