Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Favourite episode
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 00:58 (3806 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Actually, I loved all the episodes. (except Iron Gronckle)

If I had to choose it would (obviously) be A View To A Skrill Pt 1, pt 2 wasn't as good.

Part one had astounding visuals and epic battle scenes. The story was nicely paced and the Skrill was glorious.

Free Scauldy, Bing Bam Boom were also great episodes.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Luigi11Ism
Dragon Egg

will there is too man episodes i that i love like The Eel Effect,Frozen,Bing. Bam. Boom and Cast Out Part I and II

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I should be commenting/posting too! Even if it is my own topic/post thingy.

My favourite episode is neck to neck between Animal House and Bing! Bam! Boom!
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

dragonmaster
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Favourite? Dang there are so many to choose from <3 (I could tell you worst xD)

I would have to say......I know this is gonna sound so common but the finale episode of season 2. Loved Hiccup's plan and the screaming death and stoick and....just everything about it! Definitely favourite.

Second fave would probably be Tunnel Vision where we get introduced to the Screaming Death. That episode was awesome as well.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I liked the one with Torch all grown up (can't remember the name) and also Bing, Bam, Boom… after that episode I made a character in a HTTYD roleplay who was a purple Typhoomerang and was named Darren but also known as Lloyd.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Defiant One. While I usually go for the dramatic episodes, Hiccup's scream wile they are falling is THE. Most. Hilarious. Thing. Ever. Nothing can top that inhuman scream, it makes me laugh to tears! :D
My favorite serious one is probably the Night and the Fury. Or possibly that one with Scauldy.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

orcadolphin
10 Apr 2014, 04:40
My favorites are Frozen and The Terrible Twos. I laughed so hard at the part in Frozen where Fishlegs falls out of the sky in front of Hiccup, hiding from the Speed Stingers. Basically, any comical Fishlegs moment in a suspenseful situation makes me laugh. And the ending of Bing! Bam! Boom! made me cry. I'm not going to spoil it to you, go see for yourself (unless if you don't want to cry).
In Frozen, I thought it was hilarious with all that Snotlout parilized stuff.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Uhmm this is extremely hard but here they are in order

1. A view to a Skrill Part 1 and 2 (because the Skrill was always my fave Dragon since the first movie. I just loved how hiccup said.........."The Skrill" when I heard that I was instantly in love with this dragon) The battle scenes were great and The Skrill itself was amazing. The ending kinda bummed me out though.

2. Free Scauldy (Second fave because Ruff is literally like my favourite character and I loved how she practically got an episode to herself and we got to get the chance to get to know her better-it developed her character)
3. Bing Bang Boom (The ending made me cry!! I just loved the emotional scene and the fact that Stoick made such a decision and thought Hiccup a lesson in it all)
4. How to Pick your Dragon (I love seeing Stoick's trouble with the other Dragons and then his "bonding" and finally taming of Thornado)
5. What Flies Beneath (I love the Whispering Death. It's my second favourite Dragon and I loved how him and Toothless had a history yet, although what Fishlegs said, they came to a sort off truce in the end)
6. Gem of a Different Colour (I loved the Changewings)
7. Tunnel Vision ( I loved the whole idea of the mutated Whispering Death and the whole look of the dragon as a whole)
8. Race to Fireworm Island ( I loved this episode as it was so different from the others. I also love how The Fireworm Queen stood up for Hookfang. It shows that dragons too can have relationships that the riders did not think possible)
9. Fright of Passage ( I loved the Flightmare and the whole Astrid making her family proud/clearing their name thing)

And the Finales for both seasons!!!
I think I missed like 26 though :D

"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

My top 5:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Those are great chooses! Its hard to decide, though, isn't it? (Pointless comment, but I said some stupid question, so I just edited it to this. :-/ )