Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Favourite episode
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 17:25 (3801 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Discuss what episode is your favourite episode and why!
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Sofibeth
Dragon Egg

Hard to say?

But then again I really like the Eel Effect seriously the emotion!
The Girl who is a Geek.....

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Yeah, "The Eel Effect" is one of the best episode of the second season. But my favourite one is still "The Terrible Twos".
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Free Scauldy

While I normally lean towards episodes with Toothless and Hiccup moments, I really loved Ruffnut in this episode. It was hard for me to particular feel the twin's love for their dragons or dragons as a whole beforehand. But Ruff's actions were so lovely and her decision to cut her hair was a pretty bold statement about her character, in my opinion (as in, what she does/doesn't value).

I just loved it in general ~

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Yeah, it's really hard to say. I can't really decide...
But "Bing! Bam! Boom!" is one of the best and emotional episodes of the second season, I think.

EmmaLuLuChu
Dragon Egg

This is definitely tough, two of the episodes in season two succeeded in making me cry. Free Scauldy and Race to Fireworm Island helped develop two characters that were overlooked quite a bit and it was really great seeing these guys get recognition. Then again the first part of the season two finale really struck me, just seeing Hiccup actually grow and start to recognize that he needs to get serious with his imminent chiefdom, and having to make hard choices also father and son relieving headaches together and ahhh i love seeing their relationship grow
When I was a boy, there were dragons.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Honestly as I look back I really like the first two episode of the first season "How to Start a Dragon Academy" and "Viking for Hire". Somewhat for (and I know this is an unpopular opinion) Mildew and what he stood to represent on Berk. Also for the overarching theme they set up for the entire season. Then the second episode where we got a small bit of character development from Mildew, and how that same growth was used for him through out the entire season as well. Also "When Lighting Strikes" was another good episode that had some Mildew character growth but not only that character growth for the whole of Berk really, and how it showed us that even though some of the vikings on Berk are really smart they are still vikings and do have those same beliefs. Finally "We are Family" parts 1&2 were also really good and even though I saw the twist at the end part 2 definitely had me questioning whether it was actually gonna happen for a bit.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

Ooh, that's a really tough question. My favorite would have to be either "What Flies Beneath" (because of all the Hiccup/Toothless friendship) or "When Lightning Strikes" (for the same reasons). "The Eel Effect" and "The Night and The Fury" were another two episodes that I really liked.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]

God_dragons_love
Dragon Egg

My fav is Portrait of Hiccup. I just love Hiccup/Stoick moments so much :P
Yeah I love Hiccup/Toothless moments the most, but we saw that the entire film, and we hardly ever see Hiccup/Stoick. I do like Zippleback Down quite a lot too, and Free Scauldy.
There were Dragons when I was a Boy...

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

My favorites are Frozen and The Terrible Twos. I laughed so hard at the part in Frozen where Fishlegs falls out of the sky in front of Hiccup, hiding from the Speed Stingers. Basically, any comical Fishlegs moment in a suspenseful situation makes me laugh. And the ending of Bing! Bam! Boom! made me cry. I'm not going to spoil it to you, go see for yourself (unless if you don't want to cry).
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?