Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Is Alvin really a changed man?
Topic Started: 14 Apr 2014, 18:57 (2612 Views)
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

So what do you guys think about Alvin's sudden change of heart in Cast Out part 1 & 2?

Do you think he'll be back to his treacherous ways if there is a season 3? Or did he really change his ways?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Maybe a little of both? After Hiccup helped get him his island back and Stoick forgave him, I think he might not bother Berk any more. That doesn't necessarily mean he's warm and fuzzy all of a sudden though.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

Of course, I had a feeling of mistrust when he suddenly jumps to Stoick's side of the battle. Is the man only concerned for the well-being of himself and his people? I doubt he would change his "treachery" but perhaps he could remain on the protagonist's side. A little confusing, I know.
Come and visit my blog!

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Alvin is just biding his time until he sees the perfect opportunity to poor poison into a sleeping Stoick's ear. Did I mention that Alvin is Hiccup's uncle and that Valka marries Alvin when Stoick dies?
User no longer exists.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

I don't think he's gonna bother Berk anymore but that doesn't mean he's necessarily a good person now. I was really disappointed we didn't get to see more of his Whispering Death though.
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Hiccdew_Forever
15 Apr 2014, 01:40
Alvin is just biding his time until he sees the perfect opportunity to poor poison into a sleeping Stoick's ear. Did I mention that Alvin is Hiccup's uncle and that Valka marries Alvin when Stoick dies?
Uhm.... NOPE!?
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I want to say yea but if The series is anything like the books then I have to say no.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

Hiccdew_Forever
15 Apr 2014, 01:40
Hiccdew, you always freak me out with your posts. Like what if you aren't trolling us and the stuff you say is actually real, but we just assume you are trolling. That's like next level shit.
"Thank you for summing that up."

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

ToothlessNightFury
16 Apr 2014, 05:29
I want to say yea but if The series is anything like the books then I have to say no.
DO NOT COMPARE IT TO THE BOOKS! WE DO NOT WANT TO BRING SHAME ON THEM! :'(

(Don't you guys agree, this show can get bad at times...)
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Eret
....Son of Eret

AuroraBorealis
27 Apr 2014, 04:26
ToothlessNightFury
16 Apr 2014, 05:29
DO NOT COMPARE IT TO THE BOOKS! WE DO NOT WANT TO BRING SHAME ON THEM! :'(

(Don't you guys agree, this show can get bad at times...)

I think most people would agree with that... I don't watch it religiously because I'm not as invested in it as I am with most everything else in this franchise, but it is fun and entertaining filler.