Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dagur in Season 3
Topic Started: 08 Jun 2014, 11:54 (3300 Views)
CatsMeow
Gronckle

I heard from someone that Dagur the Deranged will return in Season 3 and/or Season 4. Someone heard it from the actual voice actor of the crazed Viking (David Anthony Faustino)

So, an older/prison/whatever Dagur? I'm in for it! ^__^
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I sure hope so, Dagur was the best villain the show ever had, at least in my opinion
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

I really hope so.

I hope he'll become and ally to Hiccup instead of just a villain. Maybe even become a dragon rider himself.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

I love Dagur ;D We never really knew what happened to him, I hope he comes back. Though, I hope he stays a villain... unlike Alvin.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I hope he comes back, he's my fav bad guy :D
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Apparently he gets an update (along with the others) to accommodate his age and he will be right out of prison during season three.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

HideousZippleback
08 Jun 2014, 19:41
Apparently he gets an update (along with the others) to accommodate his age and he will be right out of prison during season three.
Nice X)

I really hope they put these on DVD although I have netflix.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

HideousZippleback
How do you know these things O_O

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Shnuckles
08 Jun 2014, 20:26
HideousZippleback
How do you know these things O_O
I shall never tell ;) Just kidding! Brooke (thisisbrooke/thebrookeofdragons) posted this up on Tumblr and such since she met him at the con.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I'm really not that excited about him coming back. He was a fun enough character for the first two seasons, but that was enough for me. Not only do I not see much room for further developing him, the whole break out of prison and come back for more routine is incredibly cliche (and begs for an explanation as to why someone supposedly as ruthless as Alvin didn't just kill him and be done with it).

I'd honestly like to see the 3rd and 4th seasons concentrate more on life on Berk and giving some development to Hiccup and his friends rather than focusing on external conflict and actions scenes. If they feel like they must go down that road, I'd rather have a new villain.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.