Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
A love interest for Tuffnut?
Topic Started: 26 Oct 2014, 04:14 (2797 Views)
hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

After commenting on the "Hiccup and Astrid's relationship in season 3" topic, I realised something. Dean confirmed that Astrid and Ruffnut are currently, the only girls in their age group. So, Hiccup has Astrid and Fishlegs and Snoutlout are fighting over Ruffnut...

What does that mean for Tuffnut then? He never showed any signs of affection towards Astrid, which wouldn't matter anyway because she is with Hiccup, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the hots for his own sister; so will he ever find a segnificet other?

I think that if he will ever have a love intrest, it will be for an episode or 2 in the show for some reason. What do you think? And while we are on the subject, what kind of girl will you hook Tuffnut with? I think it will be funny if he will develop feelings for a down to earth girl, as opposed to the wildness that is him.

Any ideas? I'm actually curios...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

I think the only one left for Tuffnut is Heather. He seemed to like her- "the pretty one" :P - so maybe she might come back.

obsidianz
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I kind of like to think that Tuff will do his own thing. ^^ Besides, I think they'd just be pairing the spares at that point. Not everyone needs a love interest. :) Plus that leaves more time for twin shenanigans.
Though, episode idea: Ruff's obviously displayed her love of men... If she had a new obsession with someone that kind of left less time for Tuff, we could have a bit more jealous!sibling interaction. I'm just very much in love with sibling plotlines. :P

Pikey
Wow!

Does Tuffnut really need a love interest? Not everyone has to have one.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I SHIP TUFFNUT WITH ME I LOVE TUFFNUT

I agree, Tuffnut is pretty happy single, it gives him more time to destroy stuff XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Okay don't get me wrong, I prefer Tuffnut as single too(Because I need someone to identify with in this group of teens on that subject, even though I don't have a sister or siblings in general). I mostly posted it as a food for thought that if there ever was one, what would she be like. I posted it on the show thread because it is the only cannon media where it seems possibile in my opinion.

I did like obsidianz's idea for an episode. :D

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

I agree that that Tuff really doesn't need anyone.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

He has Macey

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

cometotheberkside
27 Oct 2014, 01:45
He has Macey
Watch, it will be a girl named Macey.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

RealHousewifeofBerk
27 Oct 2014, 11:46
cometotheberkside
27 Oct 2014, 01:45
He has Macey
Watch, it will be a girl named Macey.
Macey personified xD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.