Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dagur's sister
Topic Started: 28 Jun 2014, 03:41 (4088 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

The Norse Nerd
28 Jun 2014, 03:42
WasBornCrazy
10 Jun 2014, 10:31
RealHousewifeofBerk
09 Jun 2014, 23:26
Dagur calls Hiccup his "brother" even though they're really not related. Maybe his "sister" isn't really his sister?
Interesting.....

And then the sister becomes Camicazi. Yay! xD Ahhh the daydreams I have.....
I hope his sister isn't Camicazi because I ship them and that would make things a little weird...
*Spits drink all over laptop* *Stares at screen* *Starts laughing like Dagur* AWESOME! I SHIP THEM! xD
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

If Camicazi does eventually show up in the franchise, whether or not she's his sister, I have a head cannon where she's a lesbian and has a girlfriend, but she's not like a lesbian stereotype, the same way Gobber's not a gay stereotype, and it wouldn't be like a "gay awareness" kind of thing, she'd just be a character who happens to be gay. She'd be feminine yet feisty, probably slightly older than the teens, kind of resemble Astrid, and be great with a sword. But good, and side with Berk.

Sorry, is this too far fetched?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

I doubt Camicazi will show up, she was kind of replaced by Astrid for a reason. IF she does show up though, I expect her to get a Hobblegrunt, it's kinda similar to a mood dragon in that it changes color based on emotions.
My dragon den:

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Even though I highly doubt Cam will join the tv series,(gosh I hope not) if she did join I want her to be how she is in the books... I know none of the other characters are the same but... I just would hate to see Cam changed. Especially since I was already disappointed with Alvin, who they completely ruined. The other characters they changed don't bother me, I still really like them, but all of the new characters that are only in the tv show, besides Dagur, I don't like all that much. I just don't want her ruined.... The super short, spunky blond needs to stay who she is.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Hope_and_Heir
26 Sep 2014, 16:45

Even though I highly doubt Cam will join the tv series,(gosh I hope not) if she did join I want her to be how she is in the books... I know none of the other characters are the same but... I just would hate to see Cam changed. Especially since I was already disappointed with Alvin, who they completely ruined. The other characters they changed don't bother me, I still really like them, but all of the new characters that are only in the tv show, besides Dagur, I don't like all that much. I just don't want her ruined.... The super short, spunky blond needs to stay who she is.
Agreed.
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Pikey
Wow!

Hope_and_Heir
Especially since I was already disappointed with Alvin, who they completely ruined.
Alvin isn't THAT bad.

ha! a double meaning

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Pikey
27 Sep 2014, 12:58
Hope_and_Heir
Especially since I was already disappointed with Alvin, who they completely ruined.
Alvin isn't THAT bad.

ha! a double meaning
XD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

WasBornCrazy
17 Apr 2014, 22:00
Hiccdew_Forever
16 Apr 2014, 23:24
WasBornCrazy
16 Apr 2014, 21:57
Compared to Mildew he is...
You just don't appreciate true beauty.
So? Whats that supposed to mean? If Fishlegs is 'beautiful' then Hiccup is ugly?

I sounded like a butthurt fan. *shakes head at past self*

But yeah, if Cami appears, I would scream and curse at HTTYD if they change her. I will. I really will.

i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Hey, how'sabout starting a thread just about Camicazi and if they'll add her to the series?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Imagine if Dagur's sister was more insane then him and she actually was going to be chief but Dagur takes it from her by proclaiming her as insane enough to kill anyone, even her own father on Berserk.