Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dagur's sister
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 03:04 (4092 Views)
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Dagur mentioned having a sister in the episode The Night and The Fury.

What do you guys think she's like? Just like her brother or the complete opposite?

Too bad she wasn't introduced in the series. We all know how Dagur feels about his father, but what would his relationship with his sister be like?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

She's attracted to Fishlegs.
User no longer exists.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Hiccdew_Forever
16 Apr 2014, 09:03
She's attracted to Fishlegs.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

SplashTheScauldron
16 Apr 2014, 09:38
Spoiler: click to toggle
Fishlegs is hot stuff.
User no longer exists.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Berserk Shieldmaiden
16 Apr 2014, 07:04

What do you guys think she's like? Just like her brother or the complete opposite?

Too bad she wasn't introduced in the series. We all know how Dagur feels about his father, but what would his relationship with his sister be like?

I need to rewatch this ep. I can't believe I don't remember hearing this. Although, it's been so long since I rewatched either RoB or DoB.

Dagur's sister...I would guess she'd be more like the father, more passive and patient. In fact, I could totally see Dagur getting his insane deranged-ness from his mother. ... Yeah...it's too early in the day for me to be making inferences and predictions. XD
Coming Soon!!

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Jendora
16 Apr 2014, 17:50
Berserk Shieldmaiden

I need to rewatch this ep. I can't believe I don't remember hearing this. Although, it's been so long since I rewatched either RoB or DoB.

Dagur's sister...I would guess she'd be more like the father, more passive and patient. In fact, I could totally see Dagur getting his insane deranged-ness from his mother. ... Yeah...it's too early in the day for me to be making inferences and predictions. XD
So... Pretty much, Dagur = Viserys, Dagurs Sister = Daenerys? XD
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

AndyMay
16 Apr 2014, 17:52
Jendora
Berserk Shieldmaiden

(I really should know/watch GoT before replying to this, but...)yes, most likely. XD
Coming Soon!!

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Since Oswald the Agreeable seemed to be universally regarded as a good man, I have a hard time imagining both of his children being murderous lunatics. For that reason, I tend to think that she'd be the opposite of Dagur.

@Hiccdew- I swear that I've given non-joking thought to that scenario before. Since I believe Fishlegs has some Berserker heritage in the books, it could actually make some sense if she's ever introduced as a character in the franchise.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Hiccdew_Forever
16 Apr 2014, 09:44
Fishlegs is hot stuff.

Compared to Mildew he is...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

AndyMay
16 Apr 2014, 17:52
Jendora
Berserk Shieldmaiden

If that's the case then I'd be mildly interested to see a crown of molten gold put on Dagur
Then his sister like 'Fire cannot kill a dragon' and 'My brother knew nothing about nothing'
:O What if she then proceeded to liberate the dragons from dragon slaveholders?

Come and visit my blog!