Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Not-Glowing Flightmare?
Topic Started: 30 Apr 2014, 21:17 (2642 Views)
Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

I just watched the Episode "Fright of Passage" again and now I wonder how the Flightmare looks like without its glow!
What do you think the Flightmare looks without its glowi? Do you think DreamWorks will show it us in any episode of the next seasons?

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I've also wondered what the Flightmare would look like without its glow...it was my favorite of the new dragons from this season and I was really hoping it would come back and we could learn more about it. Hopefully it will at some point. As for how it might look without its glow...I'm guessing its scales/skin would be rather gray...at least something dull, something that doesn't interfere with its luminescent appearance.
C4P741N 5W4N

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

The scales would have to be at least half transparent for the bioluminescence to shine through. A see through dragon, well, that's kind of creepy looking. xD
^_^

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

SilaNightFury
01 May 2014, 01:42
The scales would have to be at least half transparent for the bioluminescence to shine through. A see through dragon, well, that's kind of creepy looking. xD
Maybe the Flightmare needs the glowing algae for surviving. Maybe if it wouldn't eat the algae it would die?

SilaNightFury

Gh3ttoKinG.
01 May 2014, 01:45
SilaNightFury
Maybe the Flightmare needs the glowing algae for surviving. Maybe if it wouldn't eat the algae it would die?
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if it goes to long without it, it does die. That's why it has to migrate with it.
^_^

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

That could also explain why its so defensive over it
C4P741N 5W4N

SilaNightFury

Exactly!
^_^

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

SilaNightFury
I don't know Toothless and the other dragons ate/drank? the same algae and the bio luminescence shown through them still. So it may not be transparent at all it may just be very diluted in it's scale color. On a side note though the idea that the dragons aren't mythical creatures and are just like any other animal you would expect to see right in your own backyard is one idea I thought the show did continue to emulate from the movie pretty well during both seasons. And I think this epsidoe is a good example of that idea.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

SilaNightFury

Demonwolf002
01 May 2014, 02:03
SilaNightFury
I don't know Toothless and the other dragons ate/drank? the same algae and the bio luminescence shown through them still. So it may not be transparent at all it may just be very diluted in it's scale color. On a side note though the idea that the dragons aren't mythical creatures and are just like any other animal you would expect to see right in your own backyard is one idea I thought the show did continue to emulate from the movie pretty well during both seasons. And I think this epsidoe is a good example of that idea.
Touche.Lol
^_^

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

my bet is that its almost transparent like dirty glass