Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Unlikable Hiccup moments in ROB/DOB
Topic Started: 19 May 2018, 17:09 (11648 Views)
Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

I know I'm a bit late, but I'm so glad I'm not alone in this.

I really hated Hiccup's behavior in The Terrible Twos. Especially when he blamed Tothless for setting the rug on fire. I mean, he KNEW that Torch could light. That's where his name came from, for crying out loud! I'm not saying he should've gotten mad at Torch, since it could have been an accident, but why blame one over the other without knowing all the facts. Even if Toothless really had just been jealous, I really don't think Hiccup's behavior would be the right way to snap him out of it. I hated it when Astrid told Hiccup he did the right thing. I was like, "Uhhh... No." >:(

I kinda have issues with the way he handled the situation in "What Flies Beneath" too. But I guess he didn't know what else to do. :/

I cringed at "The Flight Stuff" too. He was somewhat nice about it, so I wasn't so ticked off about it, but I agree with the rest of you.

"Cast Out, Part 1" why did he lock Hookfang up? It was Snotlout's bad behavior, so why punish Hookfang? And what did Hiccup mean by, "You disobeyed my orders again"? Hiccup can kick him out of the academy, but telling him not to fly at all? I don't feel he should have the authority to keep Snotlout grounded. It's stupid, in my opinion. And, like everyone said, he shouldn't be able to force rider and Dragon apart, in this case, or with Gustave. Though I guess it was to point out that Hiccup is stuck with how best to lead. He did ask Stoick earlier about how one can be both the leader and a fried at the same time.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm really happy I'm not the only one. ^_^
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote