Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Unlikable Hiccup moments in ROB/DOB
Topic Started: 09 May 2014, 22:38 (11658 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

I just feel that Hiccup would never do that... It's just not him...
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

It's sad really I used to like Hiccup a lot when I watched the movie in '10 but when I watched the series I grew to hate him since he was such a jerk all the time. I hope I can forget about that Hiccup though when HTTYD2 comes.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

HideousZippleback
10 May 2014, 03:09
It's sad really I used to like Hiccup a lot when I watched the movie in '10 but when I watched the series I grew to hate him since he was such a jerk all the time. I hope I can forget about that Hiccup though when HTTYD2 comes.
In fact the show let me appreciate only the other teens more from their occasional good moments. Hiccup was just completely unappealing in the show...

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Hope_and_Heir
10 May 2014, 04:41
HideousZippleback
In fact the show let me appreciate only the other teens more from their occasional good moments. Hiccup was just completely unappealing in the show...
Exactly! (Though I still don't like Fishlegs) but the show made me like the others more.

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

KentuckyWildcat
09 May 2014, 03:49
The two incidents that really bothered me were The Terrible Twos and Heather Report Part I. Toothless and Astrid should be the ones he trusts the most, so it was really head-scratching that he treated them the way he did in those episodes. In my opinion, what he said to Astrid was particularly bad. Without actually using the word, he called her a liar to her face, and said he trusted another girl more despite just having met her. From a story continuity standpoint, it's disappointing to me that there weren't serious repercussions from that argument. That's the kind of thing that can completely destroy a relationship romantic or otherwise.
Yeah, I definitely agree with this. Those are my least two favorite episodes for these reasons exactly.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

None. HICCUP IS PERFECT!
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

HideousZippleback
10 May 2014, 07:09
Hope_and_Heir
10 May 2014, 04:41
HideousZippleback
Exactly! (Though I still don't like Fishlegs) but the show made me like the others more.
I don't know why, but Fishlegs just annoys me...

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Yep Fishlegs is obnoxiouys. I really hate him. A lot.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I think Fishlegs is kinda funny i guess
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

HideousZippleback
12 May 2014, 17:08
Yep Fishlegs is obnoxiouys. I really hate him. A lot.
Agreed!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.