Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Confirmed seasons 3 & 4!
Topic Started: 01 Jun 2014, 15:34 (5594 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

AndyMay
29 May 2014, 20:43

Actually he's the director of the show.

*One of the directors.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

therealsven
Dragon Egg

Eret
29 May 2014, 16:22
I don't think they do the actual animation at their California studios though.... I always assumed it was outsourced to a third party, probably overseas? I really don't know though, I can't find anything confirming this either way.

therealsven probably knows :D
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!! Our animation is indeed done overseas, as is most animation, but the production/creative team for the new seasons is the same. So love us or hate us, you are stuck with us. hehehe ;)

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

More seasons = More fun :ermm:

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I don't think I can wait till 2015

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

therealsven
02 Jun 2014, 23:55
Eret
I don't think they do the actual animation at their California studios though.... I always assumed it was outsourced to a third party, probably overseas? I really don't know though, I can't find anything confirming this either way.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!! Our animation is indeed done overseas, as is most animation, but the production/creative team for the new seasons is the same. So love us or hate us, you are stuck with us. hehehe ;)
That's fine by us. You guys have done a really good job so far! :)
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I can't wait! :D I hope it will be broadcast in Australia because Netflix isn't available here.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

therealsven
Eret

How come over seas? And hopefully people will be able to stream it when it comes out...

therealsven
Dragon Egg

HideousZippleback
06 Jun 2014, 16:05
therealsven
Eret

How come over seas? And hopefully people will be able to stream it when it comes out...
It is a cost thing, too expensive to do it locally.

thisisbrooke
Dragon Egg

Hehe, Im going to meet the guy who plays dagur tomorrow!. Maybe I'll ask him if he'll be returning for these seasons ;)

- Brooke
Follow Me On Tumblr!!

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

thisisbrooke
06 Jun 2014, 22:17
Hehe, Im going to meet the guy who plays dagur tomorrow!. Maybe I'll ask him if he'll be returning for these seasons ;)

- Brooke
You should bring something for him to sign!