Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Continuity mistakes
Topic Started: 23 Jun 2014, 12:24 (11913 Views)
Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Rocky Rose
21 Jun 2014, 19:17
Neilandio
21 Jun 2014, 18:15
In Breakneck Bog Hiccup says something about strating to forget his mothers face, but in HTTYD 2 we learn he never met her to begin with.
Unless he has a super good memory that goes back to being a few months old.. (doubtful) lol
Yeah, the TV series made it sound like he was at least three of four when she disappeared. Because in the second movie, he doesn't recognize her until she tells him who she is (they even showed that in the trailer xP).
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

In "the defiant one" toothless shoots a plasma blast directly at savage and it knocks him off his feet. Savage gets up again moments later. Where as in httyd 2, those of you who have seen it will know that toothless' plasma is ALOT stronger
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Night fury fire
23 Jun 2014, 18:49
In "the defiant one" toothless shoots a plasma blast directly at savage and it knocks him off his feet. Savage gets up again moments later. Where as in httyd 2, those of you who have seen it will know that toothless' plasma is ALOT stronger
Toothless can control the strength of his blasts. The one in Defiant One was probably not at full power.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Rhonin
23 Jun 2014, 19:01
Night fury fire
Toothless can control the strength of his blasts. The one in Defiant One was probably not at full power.
The blasts all seemed to be weak in RoB and DoB then
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Night fury fire
23 Jun 2014, 19:42
Rhonin
23 Jun 2014, 19:01
Night fury fire
The blasts all seemed to be weak in RoB and DoB then
He used some hella powerful blasts in the episode with The Flightmare.
Toothless blasted apart the ground to divert the river flow.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Rhonin

I think Toothless can also control where his shots will explode as well. In the HTTYD2 scene where Hiccup is flying next to toothless in his wingsuit, toothless can control where his shots explode in midair. It looks like they don't have to actually hit something to explode.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Well, clouds and air count as 'something', don't they? :D

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

This is more of a general-not-obligatory kind of thing but Astrid and Hiccup clearly like eachother, Astrid even kisses him at the end of the film, why do they act awkward whenever they're around eachother? (except the moment in the Thawfest episode)
Some might say it's because there are the other teens there, but at the end of the film there was the whole VILLAGE and in Animal House when their dragons protected them from the snow it's just them there but they still acted awkward.

I also noticed something else but I can't remember what XD I'll remember at some point.
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

ACMusicVids
Hatchling

Well....Let's just say: when Toothless is running...

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

Toothless shoots more than 6 Plasma Blasts in "Frozen". If they don't stay true to the movie continuitiy they should at least try to stay true to their own.

Also in "When Lightning Strikes" Toothless could've just stepped off the restraining contraption, because the chains binding him to it are missing. ;)

The contraption as seen in the movie:

The contraption in RoB:

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.