Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 3 Expectations
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2014, 14:22 (5440 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

I think Gustav will probably be about 14 in Season 3. :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

I would like to see how the new alliance with the Outcasts is going

stormflys
Terrible Terror

I actually heard from a friend that Kit Harington might be signing on for Dragons and doing some guest starring on the show. I'd really like to see Eret!
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

Lady DragonKeeper
Hatchling

Scauldy!!! Yes, that'd be awesome!

I don't know if the bewilderbeasts or Eret could show up in season 3, since the Berkians run into them for the first time in HTTYD2 and season 3 is set between DoB and HTTYD2 ... right? Eret would fit right in if he were on the tv show --I hope he shows up eventually!

Has it been confirmed when season 4 will be?

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I'd love to see Torch again. And Thornado. And the screaming death (<- AWESOME). And Scauldy. Not sure about the skrill though. Fanghook, yes. Dagur, yes. Mildew, probably not, unless they make him prettier.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

DOUBLE POST. WHY, THOR?! WHY?!
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

ACMusicVids
Hatchling

What disappointed me in the last season was the lag of dragon training and knowledge from Hiccup - I want to see him interact with even more dragons as fearless and self confident as we see him in GotNF for example (yes, I know he knows the dragons much better there, but still :P)

Otherwise the Skrill would be nice and maybe some episodes considering Valka's life with the dragons and the earlier battles between her, Drago, and Eret.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

I'd love to see an episode where Hiccup lands on an island full of other runts much like himself, although that might take away his unique qualities to the show. But I digress.
What dragon dreams are made of.

theringhero
All that is gold does not glitter.

Spoiler: click to toggle
2. Valka and Eret will be in the series, obviously! Which will be awesome!
3. More of Ruffnut. She really didn't have many moments to shine in the series so far.
4. New Viking tribes. Alvin was the big bad in the first season and half of the second season, and Dagur was the big bad for the second season. Time for a new threat.
5. More dragons! I especially want to see the snaptrapper. Plus, there are plenty of new ones in HTTYD 2.

All this assuming it even takes place after HTTYD 2, of course. If not, I want to see him make the armor and the flaming sword and the flight suit.

Eret
....Son of Eret

theringhero
07 Jul 2014, 16:49
Spoiler: click to toggle
2. Valka and Eret will be in the series, obviously! Which will be awesome!
3. More of Ruffnut. She really didn't have many moments to shine in the series so far.
4. New Viking tribes. Alvin was the big bad in the first season and half of the second season, and Dagur was the big bad for the second season. Time for a new threat.
5. More dragons! I especially want to see the snaptrapper. Plus, there are plenty of new ones in HTTYD 2.

All this assuming it even takes place after HTTYD 2, of course. If not, I want to see him make the armor and the flaming sword and the flight suit.

season 3 takes place before httyd2, its supposed to set up the second movie with all that flaming sword and flight suit stuff! I think the fourth season does as well, but I'm not 100% positive about that. Maybe we'll even get to see that conversation where stoick tells hiccup he wants him to be chief.