Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 3 Expectations
Topic Started: 17 Aug 2014, 23:33 (5456 Views)
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Out of curiousity, what is the big deal about Gobber's sexuality being hinted to again in the new season anyways? I mean, they already hinted to it in the movie, how much further can they take it?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Hey, how about some more snow? I mean, for a place that "snows for nine months of the year and hails the other three", there never really is much snow, unless the plot calls for it.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

That is very true. I always find there to be too much sunny or slightly overcast weather. Only a few times have we ever seen snow. It's annoying.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Pikey
Wow!

How good would it be if there were snow all the time though? It would be nice for some more. ;)

I just hope there's more dragons to 'Dragons' in the next season, that's not to say ignore the characters obviously. I don't see why pick one or the other when both is best. 8)

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

More Dagur
Like one episode with Heather
Some new characters
Alvin character ark of some sort.... I don't really want him to change his ways and not be a villain... And I want him to be a little more uh... Threatening?
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

THE MAKING OF THE INFERNO AND HIS ARMOUR.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Hope_and_Heir
30 Aug 2014, 02:30
More Dagur
Some new characters
Alvin character ark of some sort.... I don't really want him to change his ways and not be a villain... And I want him to be a little more uh... Threatening?
Yes yes yes. Lots of Dagur.

I'm also not big on Alvin's sudden redemption. What was the deal with that? He has to have some ulterior motive. He is called "The Treacherous" after all.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I would love to see some interaction between Stoick and Astrid. So far, we've barely seen them communicate at all, even though we know that they hold high regards for each other. But I want to see how it goes from barely talking to each other to Stoick calling her his "future daughter-in-law"! :D
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

funkyjunkie95
Kangaroo Jack

ive always wanted to see more 1 on 1 interactions with toothless and the teens other than hiccup. especially astrid and stoick. not quite sure how that kind of situation would come about but id love to see toothless bonding with everybody and not just hiccup.
also maybe some more dragon-dragon interactions too. seems kinda hard to do though :/

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

I just hope the next season will bring more awesomeness to the franchise. 8)

And I REALLY hope the fourth season will take place after the second movie.

MORE VALKA AND MORE ERET!!!(And Cloudyjump! :P )
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."