Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Your opinion on Heather?
Topic Started: 24 Jul 2014, 12:59 (4233 Views)
The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

HiccupxAstrid123
24 Jul 2014, 15:42
WasBornCrazy
24 Jul 2014, 10:00
HiccupxAstrid123
23 Jul 2014, 01:10
She is a good character, but she got in the way of hiccstrid. She hung out with hiccup so much that it made astrid jealous.
Stick with your opinion, but i personally think that really, she was trying to save her parents. I mean, you would, wouldn't you? Plus, Astrid getting jealous was supposed to be a little be funny. I mean, no one gets that jealous, that easy.
True, but she was firting with hiccup a little bit that's what in looked like to me.
I don't think she was flirting with him. She was just trying to be friendly.

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

She may not have been flirting with Hiccup but it was like she was trying to piss Astrid off on purpose though. Especially with her snotty attitude when Astrid caught her sneaking around Stormfly.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

HiccupxAstrid123
WasBornCrazy
HiccupxAstrid123
23 Jul 2014, 01:10
She is a good character, but she got in the way of hiccstrid. She hung out with hiccup so much that it made astrid jealous.
Stick with your opinion, but i personally think that really, she was trying to save her parents. I mean, you would, wouldn't you? Plus, Astrid getting jealous was supposed to be a little be funny. I mean, no one gets that jealous, that easy.
True, but she was firting with hiccup a little bit that's what in looked like to me.
The Norse Nerd
24 Jul 2014, 16:59
HiccupxAstrid123
WasBornCrazy
I don't think she was flirting with him. She was just trying to be friendly.
Same here.... She was trying to play it cool so she could be close friends enough to get the book.
Berserk Shieldmaiden
24 Jul 2014, 17:56
She may not have been flirting with Hiccup but it was like she was trying to piss Astrid off on purpose though. Especially with her snotty attitude when Astrid caught her sneaking around Stormfly.
Well yes. I don't think that was necessary and I'm not saying it was good, but Heather found Astrid's jealousy stupid and played with it for her own personal enjoyment, which I don't think was great, but honestly weren't all three Hiccup, Astrid AND Heather at fault. All unnecessarily at fault at fact. Hasn't everyone on the show been stupid at one point? Instead of JUST Heather?
Hiccup was stupid to not trust Astrid
Astrid was stupid to get jealous that easily
And Heather was stupid to push it.

'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

Lastandir
24 Jul 2014, 13:24
Norskie
23 Jul 2014, 00:20
I also have this other possibly ridiculous theory that Berk is actually an island off of Mainland Scotland.
Why not?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
How have I not heard of Scandinavian Scotland before? And I call myself a History Major

Okay, I will take out the ridiculous. More evidence! Haha. Thanks for sharing that link.

Uff da, yo.

Lastandir
Gronckle

Norskie
25 Jul 2014, 03:25
Lastandir
24 Jul 2014, 13:24
Norskie
23 Jul 2014, 00:20
I also have this other possibly ridiculous theory that Berk is actually an island off of Mainland Scotland.
Why not?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
How have I not heard of Scandinavian Scotland before? And I call myself a History Major

Okay, I will take out the ridiculous. More evidence! Haha. Thanks for sharing that link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_acti ... tish_Isles
Now i'm thinking where and when should be Berk in Viking history... :)

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

I liked Heather, I hope she'll come back. Is the reason why people don't like her is because they didn't like the way she flirted with him?(Or pretended to) To me, that's a pretty pathetic reason to dislike a character.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

MissunyNightFury
26 Jul 2014, 20:14

I liked Heather, I hope she'll come back. Is the reason why people don't like her is because they didn't like the way she flirted with him?(Or pretended to) To me, that's a pretty pathetic reason to dislike a character.
Same here
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

MissunyNightFury
26 Jul 2014, 20:14

I wouldn't have even cared if she flirted with Hiccup. -_-

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Like i said, it is a fandom thing. We've been promised Hiccstrid, so, so what if Heather flirts with Hiccup? It's not like it will change anything. I still don't see why everyone hates Heather. Her supposed 'flirting' won't change anything.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I like her only for one reason she gives Astrid some competition ( not really ) but it still makes Astrid try a little bit harder which is cute