Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Best Reaction to HTTYD Ever!
Topic Started: 09 Jan 2015, 19:23 (1258 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

So last year when I showed gift of the night fury to my family, I sat in the living room with my mom, my dad, me and my dog, and the cats laying on the couch. Once it started my dog quickly perked up and started staring at the screen. As Toothless made his sounds, she would start making little murrs and rumbles in response, and kept on responding to Toothless throughout the movie. She would make growls, rumbles, tiny barks at times we had to try and hush her just so we could watch the movie. It seemed my dog was the biggest fan of the movie; although she never fully barked she just made a variety of sounds in response to Toothless. It was cute.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Awww! I wish my animlas would do that <3

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Hahaha that's so coool! I swear to our pets Toothless just looks like a flying cat :p

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

You know, I saw a kid at work today with a small, black plush cat toy. At first glance, I was sure it was a Toothless toy. Yep, he definitely looks like a cat.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.