Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Your opinion on Heather?
Topic Started: 11 Jul 2014, 21:37 (4324 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Personally I like Heather for the small screen time she was given and I hope she returns at some point, but I know people who completely hate Heather with a burning passion. Usually it's because she 'got in the way of Hiccstrid' which I don't believe is completely true. Hiccup never flirted with her, he was just trying to be nice. Yes, Hiccup didn't believe Astrid, but for the record Hiccup was a little dumb at times on the show... In his defense Astrid did play it like she was jealous, not like there was a serious problem going on. :ermm:

Anyway, your opinion? ^_^
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

I guess I didn't care much for Heather. Why did she feel she had to have an attitude around Astrid? That "I think your dragon likes me" comment sounded really snippy. It's like she was trying to piss Astrid off.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Berserk Shieldmaiden
12 Jul 2014, 02:02
I guess I didn't care much for Heather. Why did she feel she had to have an attitude around Astrid? That "I think your dragon likes me" comment sounded really snippy. It's like she was trying to piss Astrid off.
I agree. That comment was really snippy also. If I recall,(I haven't watched the episodes in a while) I think that was the only time where I really didn't like her.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I honestly didn't care for her much... and I think it's one of the series' weaker episodes to be honest...

(it's also weird when your real name is Heather and Hiccup says "Good night ,Heather." but that's a bit irrelevant )
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

In the movie I think she was very lightly referenced, during Hiccup and his mothers bonding scene. Right when the music played, right around the time he was spreading out his map and his mother drew it in the snow, he said something along the lines of "Then there was the time I met a girl on dragon island."

Granted, it was hard to hear it through the music, he said it so softly, but it was something I picked up on right away.

I feel like this had to be Heather. Or some other girl.. no one else seems to have noticed this, though.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

You think she could have spoke up about her parents before all the havoc :ermm:
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Toothless123
Night Fury

thenightandthefury
12 Jul 2014, 04:54
In the movie I think she was very lightly referenced, during Hiccup and his mothers bonding scene. Right when the music played, right around the time he was spreading out his map and his mother drew it in the snow, he said something along the lines of "Then there was the time I met a girl on dragon island."

Granted, it was hard to hear it through the music, he said it so softly, but it was something I picked up on right away.

I feel like this had to be Heather. Or some other girl.. no one else seems to have noticed this, though.
I believe that she was actually found on Thor's Beach. :D I could be wrong, though.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

thenightandthefury
12 Jul 2014, 04:54

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT I DIDN'T KNOW OF THIS!

I didn't really like Heather much. She was unnecessarily mean to Astrid >:(
I don't think Astrid should had forgiven Hiccup that easily for believing a stranger over her. Yes, I wanted them to make up, but I wouldn't forgive someone that easily for believing Heather over me :P
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Eret
....Son of Eret

She's whatever as a character (i don't really care either way) but I can't stand her name! Not because Heather is a bad name or anything, but it just fills me with irrational frustration that this is a universe filled with names like Hiccup, Snotlout, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Gobber etc etc and then.... Heather???????????

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Eret
12 Jul 2014, 18:31
She's whatever as a character (i don't really care either way) but I can't stand her name! Not because Heather is a bad name or anything, but it just fills me with irrational frustration that this is a universe filled with names like Hiccup, Snotlout, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Gobber etc etc and then.... Heather???????????
Apparently Heather isn't even a Norse name.