Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
How do you think Hiccup's relationship with Astrid will change?
Topic Started: 22 Jul 2014, 15:57 (2453 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Here is what i hope happens with hiccstrid:

They hang out more by themselves.
Hiccup getting annoyed with Snoutlout flirts with Astrid.
A scene where Hiccup ask out Astrid.

What do you guys want to see about hiccup's relationship with astrid? :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

YESSSSSS ALL THREE *highfives every Hiccstrid shipper in the world*
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

BerserkDragon
22 Jul 2014, 21:01
YESSSSSS ALL THREE *highfives every Hiccstrid shipper in the world*
Yes soo true anything else you want to see on season 3? :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

HiccupxAstrid123
18 Aug 1974, 11:57
Here is what i hope happens with hiccstrid:

They hang out more by themselves.
Hiccup getting annoyed with Snoutlout flirts with Astrid.
A scene where Hiccup ask out Astrid.

What do you guys want to see about hiccup's relationship with astrid? :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
I'm not a Hiccstrid shipper but I wouldn't mind seeing this in the show.

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

What do you guys hope happen with hiccstrid in season 3 though i want to know what you guys think. 8)
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Less awkwardness, being more comfortable around each other, but not being a mushy "I love you so much never leave me or I'll die" kind of couple. Just like how we see them in the second movie, being candid and playful, yet able to have serious conversations. They obviously trust each other, and Astrid even goes along with Hiccup's questionable plans. (*cough cough* Eret's ship *cough*) According to Wikipedia, Astrid is Hiccup's right hand woman, but so far I feel like we haven't seen much of that. I would definitely like to see more of this. Trusting and respecting each other even in a non-romantic way.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

RealHousewifeofBerk
12 Aug 2014, 14:56
Less awkwardness, being more comfortable around each other, but not being a mushy "I love you so much never leave me or I'll die" kind of couple. Just like how we see them in the second movie, being candid and playful, yet able to have serious conversations. They obviously trust each other, and Astrid even goes along with Hiccup's questionable plans. (*cough cough* Eret's ship *cough*) According to Wikipedia, Astrid is Hiccup's right hand woman, but so far I feel like we haven't seen much of that. I would definitely like to see more of this. Trusting and respecting each other even in a non-romantic way.
This, all the way, THIS.

I don't see Astrid as being into all the romantic stuff, and even though I bet Hiccup will do some small romantic gestures (which I think would be adorable to see) I want to see more of them building their own bond like with their dragons.
Tumblr

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Coyote-Walker
06 Sep 2014, 22:12
RealHousewifeofBerk
This, all the way, THIS.

I don't see Astrid as being into all the romantic stuff, and even though I bet Hiccup will do some small romantic gestures (which I think would be adorable to see) I want to see more of them building their own bond like with their dragons.
Absolutely. Hiccup calling Astrid 'milady', or a few short kisses from time-to-time are all fine. Just never do the clichéd stuff...
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Pikey
Wow!

Astrid being the stereotypical romantic lady you see on loads of stuff? No.

Hiccup every now and then? Ok.

Hiccstrid working as a super-efficient team? Definitely. 8)

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

LawOfTheSeas
06 Sep 2014, 22:30
Coyote-Walker
06 Sep 2014, 22:12
RealHousewifeofBerk
This, all the way, THIS.

Absolutely. Hiccup calling Astrid 'milady', or a few short kisses from time-to-time are all fine. Just never do the clichéd stuff...
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.