Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 3 Stuff
Topic Started: 20 Aug 2014, 00:58 (1766 Views)
CatsMeow
Gronckle

I know there are a lot of forms, but for some reason they won't upload for me so whenever they do I'll mention this in the comments and try to delete this probably useless forum, it's just my Internet's been a pain and I thought I'd share what I've gathered in total for the DreamWorks Dragons Season 3.

From the therealsven on tumblr and from theories/clues I have;
1. 'Dragon Masters' is a title rumor, and as of now he stated there is no title announced.
2. Therealsven will apparently still be voicing some characters, and I'm excited for that! :D I love that dude. Heh xD
3. If the characters from the 1st 2 seasons show up, yes they'll be older. Of course. :)
4. Will be aired on Netflix, and he states that they're not sure about the DVD releases just yet. We'll have to see how long the episodes air on Netflix.
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I think I saw that they might not name it Dragon Masters like they were going to, and that it takes place a year before HTTYD 2. So, yeah! New designs! :D
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Quote:

and that it takes place a year before HTTYD 2. So, yeah! New designs! :D
Really only a year? :ermm: Hiccup is supposed to be 20 in HTTYD2 so that means he'll be 19 if what your saying is true. But I really cant think that one would look drastically different between 19 and 20 to warrant a new character design.

I was thinking more like 2-3 years before HTTYD2.

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

NightoftheFury
26 Aug 2014, 03:28
Quote:

and that it takes place a year before HTTYD 2. So, yeah! New designs! :D
Really only a year? :ermm: Hiccup is supposed to be 20 in HTTYD2 so that means he'll be 19 if what your saying is true. But I really cant think that one would look drastically different between 19 and 20 to warrant a new character design.

I was thinking more like 2-3 years before HTTYD2.
Don't they already have the pictures of him for DotDR looking like he would between the two ages? I know it is a still image and that animation is a whole different ball game, but if they do happen to make a new character design for DotDR, then would they do the same for the new series?
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

I thought it would be more an in between age, so like them all being 17-18 or so, maybe 18. I heard somewhere we were going to get to see him update his leg/make his armor/make his firesword (what's it's name?). I can't wait to see the sword, I really want to know the story behind why and how he made that.
Tumblr

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

Coyote-Walker
04 Sep 2014, 05:40
I thought it would be more an in between age, so like them all being 17-18 or so, maybe 18. I heard somewhere we were going to get to see him update his leg/make his armor/make his firesword (what's it's name?). I can't wait to see the sword, I really want to know the story behind why and how he made that.
I'd like to see that too. His sword's called Inferno.

Edit: And I love your signature, by the way!

Pikey
Wow!

The sword story sound the most interesting, and for some reason so does him updating his leg. :P

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

Pikey
05 Sep 2014, 15:39
The sword story sound the most interesting, and for some reason so does him updating his leg. :P
I saw some concept art a while ago that showed the mechanics of both the sword and his leg! They were pretty cool. It showed how the "sword" part of it uses Monstrous Nightmare fire and the other end used Zippleback fire. Also, Hiccup's leg has three different functions, the one for riding Toothless and one for walking, like we saw in the movie, but also one that's sort of like an ice pick for walking on ice!

Also, I'm wondering if there's some reason why he doesn't have his shield in the movie. Maybe in the show it breaks or gets lost somehow.

Pikey
Wow!

Sounds interesting, and now that you mention the shield, I'm now hoping they include a story for that too. That or a "he just didn't use it". 8)

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

My boyfriend is curious about his shield too.

RealHousewifeOfBerk: Thanks! I've probably switched it to the mermaid gif since you said that, but I just love that scene from The Princess and the Frog. I think the animator had fun with it. It's just so....realistic!
Tumblr