Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 3 Ep. Theories
Topic Started: 13 Sep 2014, 19:39 (1855 Views)
CatsMeow
Gronckle

So, season 3 of DreamWorks Dragons is suppose to come in Spring 2015 [so excited!], and of course, if you think like me, that's going to come by soon before you know it! :D

Anyone have any theories on what this season will bring besides what we already know? We all heard Dagur is possibly coming back, so what do yins think? ;)
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Dagur is coming back?? :blink: :blink:
Hmm, maybe Gustav with Fanghook, or Torch?
Or maybe Thornado? That will be something.....
I'm expecting how the flight suit and Inferno invented. Of course how Stoick got Skullcrusher.

Yeah, Stoick is not dead, yet. Closer to the end of the series, closer to the end of Stoick :'(
Good thing, we will see Stoick again :D
But no Valka :(
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I want to see the origin story for Skullcrusher :D
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

Toothless123
Night Fury

Is this season set in the timeline before HTTYD 2 or after? 'Cause if it's before...
I'd like some episodes of Eret's dragon-trapping adventures, as well as Valka's time in the Dragon Sanctuary.
(This probably won't happen, but...wishful thinking... -_- )

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Toothless123
14 Sep 2014, 07:08
Is this season set in the timeline before HTTYD 2 or after?
Yeah, it's set before :D

We'll get to see the origins of Hiccup's flight suit and Inferno, AWESOME! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Yes, indeed. :P

Pikey
Wow!

What about the pegleg and some of the armour? I thought those were going to be in it... :ermm:

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Pikey
14 Sep 2014, 12:05
What about the pegleg and some of the armour? I thought those were going to be in it... :ermm:
We're getting to see his new pegleg, armour/flight suit, and Inferno [I didn't know his sword had a name, but that's awesome!] and other stuff. I'm hoping to see how Hiccup makes Toothless' new saddle and all the fails they'll have in test flights for it...

"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

CatsMeow
14 Sep 2014, 14:34
Pikey
We're getting to see his new pegleg, armour/flight suit, and Inferno [I didn't know his sword had a name, but that's awesome!] and other stuff. I'm hoping to see how Hiccup makes Toothless' new saddle and all the fails they'll have in test flights for it...
AND MORE HICCSTRID, NEVER FORGET THE HICCSTRID xD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Pikey
Wow!

BerserkDragon
14 Sep 2014, 20:19
CatsMeow
14 Sep 2014, 14:34
Pikey
AND MORE HICCSTRID, NEVER FORGET THE HICCSTRID xD
Yeah, none of that awkwardness BS, relationships confirmed. 8)