Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Narration Compilation
Topic Started: 12 Apr 2015, 03:54 (957 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Here I will post all the narrations that I find through Dreamworks dragons, and originate them in order, as I find them. Feel free to post one yourself, and I will edit this. I can't find anywhere else that has quoted all the quotes; and somehow I feel the narrations build a sort of story of their own sooo... I am going to listen to them and put them together here. Wish me luck!

How To Train Your Dragon

This is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies or, parrots... we have... dragons.

Gift of the Night Fury

This is Berk, boasting the kind of balmy, fun-in-the-sun climate that will give you frostbite on your spleen. The one upside is our annual holiday. We call it Snoggletog. Why we chose such a stupid name remains a mystery. But with the war long over and dragons living among us, this year's Snoggletog promises to be one to remember.

That year I gave Toothless a pretty great gift; he gave me a better one.

Book of dragons special;

Remember what life used to be like on Berk “Dragons…” Hiccup breathes as he opens the book of dragons. You had to be crazy to live here. But we’re Vikings; crazy is what we do best. And I guess I had enough crazy in me to do something no Viking had ever done before. I trained a dragon. Life on Berk hasn’t been the same since. And now my friends and I have the greatest job in the world. We’re dragon trainers! Living with dragons; it ain’t easy. It brings a new adventure every day. There’s so much to learn… Because if you want to train dragons, you have to know dragons. So if you hurry, and join us in the great hall, we’re just about to start a new class.

There’s so much to learn. "Ya like how fast Toothless can go!" Fishlegs exclaims. "Actually I don’t know what his top speed is." Toothless perks up. "Oh someone wants to find out, eh?" They run off. Gobber, "Ah to be young, wild and have most of my limbs again. Oh right, now you’re on your way; our newest dragon trainer!"
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Okay :P
I'll contribute by doing the opening of GOTNF

"This is Berk, boasting the kind of balmy, fun-in-the-sun climate that will give you frostbite on your spleen. The one upside is our annual holiday. We call it Snoggletog. Why we chose such a stupid name remains a mystery. But with the war long over and dragons living among us, this year's Snoggletog promises to be one to remember."
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

I have antoher narration for you:

The full narration at the beginning of HTTYD, introducing Berk, the Vikings and the Dragons:

"This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the merdian of misery. My village, in a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes, we have...dragons.
Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues. My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know, but it's not the worst. There is belief a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming viking demeanor wouldn't do that.
That's Stoick the Vast, chief of the tribe. They say that when he was a baby he popped a dragon's head clean off it's shoulders. Do I believe it? Yes I do.
The mean head with attitude and interchangable hands is Gobber. I've been his apprentice since I was little. Well, littler.
See, old village, lots and lots of new houses.
Oh, and that's Fishlegs, Snotlout, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut and...Astrid. Oh their job is so much cooler.
One day I'll get out there. Because killing a dragon is everything around here. A Nadder head is sure to get me at least noticed. Grockles are tough. Taking down one of those would definitely get me girlfriend. A Zippleback, exotic, two heads twice the status. Then there is the Monstrous Nightmare. Only the best Vikings go after those. They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire. But the ultimate prize is the dragon noone's ever seen. We call it the...(Night Fury! Get down!). This thing never steals food, never shows itself and...never misses. Noone has ever killed a Night Fury. That's why I'm gonna be the first."

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.