Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New info on series at wondercon!
Topic Started: 27 Mar 2015, 04:03 (5159 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

So we are supposed to get our first look at the series at wondercon. Unfortunately the grapevine is now on hiatus. Hopefully someone here can fill us in.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

bzibzi92bebo
Dragon Egg

http://www.comic-con.org/wca/2015/sunday

Here it is ! I found it in the panel ;)

BecomingTheEnemy
Dragon Egg

This is what happens when you rely on a single source for information. You need to diversify.

nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but... what is Wondercon? Is it a TV programme or something? ^) Because it certainly looks like that on the panel... :/
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

BecomingTheEnemy
27 Mar 2015, 16:08
This is what happens when you rely on a single source for information. You need to diversify.
What are you even talking about?

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

nightfury123
27 Mar 2015, 23:02
Sorry if I sound stupid here, but... what is Wondercon? Is it a TV programme or something? ^) Because it certainly looks like that on the panel... :/
Wonder Con is an annual comic book, science fiction, TV show and movie convention that is held every year. It's organized by the same people who run the Comic Con convention.

Basically it's just a few day event where people from all different fandoms can come together and enjoy themselves. I've never been but it seems quite fun. If I remember correctly last year at wonder con (April 2014), DreamWorks premierd the first 1hr of dragons2 to a select few.

Just to give you an idea, here are the types you will meet at ComicCon/WonderCon

So no, not a stupid question. ;)

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

BecomingTheEnemy
27 Mar 2015, 16:08
Um it was on the DreamWorks how to train your dragon official Facebook page. So I am pretty sure its legit. Thanks though.

nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

NightoftheFury
29 Mar 2015, 06:07
nightfury123
Wonder Con is an annual comic book, science fiction, TV show and movie convention that is held every year. It's organized by the same people who run the Comic Con convention.

Basically it's just a few day event where people from all different fandoms can come together and enjoy themselves. I've never been but it seems quite fun. If I remember correctly last year at wonder con (April 2014), DreamWorks premierd the first 1hr of dragons2 to a select few.

Just to give you an idea, here are the types you will meet at ComicCon/WonderCon

Oh, wow! Sounds cool! :)
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

NightoftheFury
29 Mar 2015, 06:07
nightfury123

:eret:

That dude looks like a middle-aged Eret.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Yeah I could see that guy being Eret. :eret: My favorite cosplay from that image though is valka. It's just spot on :O :D . Amazing incredible work...

Same person different picture: