Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dagur's Sister
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2015, 11:36 (2502 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Berserk Shieldmaiden
10 Apr 2015, 14:42
I read somewhere that the villains in the series may have ties with Drago. So that would mean new villains.
Oooooh... Cool! Can you get a source? ;)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Toothless123
10 Apr 2015, 15:36
Berserk Shieldmaiden
I read somewhere that the villains in the series may have ties with Drago. So that would mean new villains.
Source

It also mentions a new tribe lead by a female. The series version of the Bog Burglars perhaps? Camicazi seemed to be a very popular book character so maybe they're adding a version of her.

Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

Berserk Shieldmaiden
10 Apr 2015, 17:39
Toothless123
10 Apr 2015, 15:36
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Source

It also mentions a new tribe lead by a female. The series version of the Bog Burglars perhaps? Camicazi seemed to be a very popular book character so maybe they're adding a version of her.
I heard that too. But I also heard Thuggory might make an appearance. That would be awesome. =)

"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."
"You could't kill me if you tried for a hundred years."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

ArabianGoddes
10 Apr 2015, 11:26
MissunyNightFury
09 Apr 2015, 15:27
Inkrypt
08 Apr 2015, 21:01
Hello! This is ArabianGoddes. My account isn't signing in for reasons and I got this one for backup

I think he mentioned her in season 1, the episode where Astrid has that crazy Dragon lesson where the teens go from one side of the island to the next at night, without their dragons or partners. Hiccup spots this fire in the distance during the episode and finds out it's Dagur, whose hunting dragons and looking for the Nightfury. He notices Hiccup's shield, and adds that his sister has one a lot like his.

So there's a sibling who is possibly crazier than Dagur. xD

I like Netflix. But I'm not in love with it. I think it could use a few updates and fixes, and add more shows like Vikings and Gravity Falls and so much more. It was worth it, though, because I can watch movies or put on cartoons for the kids I babysit [ex; Wild Kratts] without having to record it and take up storage.
:eret:
Oh, ok. I honestly remember nothing from the show. XD I haven't watched in a long time, so my memory of certain things are fuzzy.

I agree with you. My family likes Netflix, but it can be such a pain sometimes. -_-
MissunyNightFury
09 Apr 2015, 15:28
Berserk Shieldmaiden
09 Apr 2015, 11:52
Hopefully we'll learn more about additions of new characters and return of old ones in the upcoming weeks.

It sucks only having rumors to go on right now. Theres usually too much myth and not enough fact on the internet.

I agree, it be cool to see new characters. :)

I know, I hate rumors too. -_-
Rumors suck but they do get you pumped up. Honestly, if she does make an appearance I'd be pleased because she's a new character, but if she doesn't it wouldn't be the end of the fandom. There are a lot of rumors, but I'm sure about 50% have to be true. Either way, I'm excited.

The title suggests the gang travels, so I would be surprised if no other human appeared in the show from their travels. Meanwhile, I kind of want Heather and Johan to return.

That would be awesome! :D I'd love to see the gang go on new adventures outside of Berk!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I hope the series will add in new characters for the gang to meet, both good guys and bad guys.

"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Toothless123
Night Fury

Berserk Shieldmaiden
10 Apr 2015, 17:39
Source

Thanks! :)