Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dagur in Race To To Edge.
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2015, 22:09 (1023 Views)
Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Our favorite Berserker is returning. What are your theories about Dagur's role in the new series?

I wonder if he was locked up on Outcast Island or if Alvin sent him and his armada to the Slavelands(from the books)

Maybe some of the Outcasts are still loyal to him and helped him break out of jail.

Like Hiccup and the gang, Dagur will also be grown up. I cant wait to see how he looks now.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I have a few theories of what Dagur may try to do in terms of getting revenge on Hiccup/the gang/Berk:

1. He gets support from the other Outcasts like you said.

2. He pretends to be a changed man and tricks Hiccup into letting him in on the group's adventures. Dagur will then take whenever the right opportunity occurs to ambush him.

3. He sweet talks the "friendly dragon-worshipping tribe" into joining his side and uses his new allies to attack Berk.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
18 Apr 2015, 04:52
I have a few theories of what Dagur may try to do in terms of getting revenge on Hiccup/the gang/Berk:

1. He gets support from the other Outcasts like you said.

2. He pretends to be a changed man and tricks Hiccup into letting him in on the group's adventures. Dagur will then take whenever the right opportunity occurs to ambush him.

3. He sweet talks the "friendly dragon-worshipping tribe" into joining his side and uses his new allies to attack Berk.
The first one seems most likely. Since (If I'm not mistaken) in the last episode of Defenders we saw Savage kind of pull a disappearing act when Dagur was caught. Although I would love to see the third one be the case. Maybe they worship dragons as creatures of freedom so hearing about a group of people training and riding them would be against their beliefs. So certainly in support for the third one not sure if it will be the case, but love the idea.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

If Dagur was deranged before, I wonder how much more he's going to be now since he's done some hard time.