Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The return of Heather
Topic Started: 01 Jun 2015, 13:19 (3154 Views)
The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

She looks so cool!

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

I never was too fond of Heather, but the new Heather looks amazing! I'll give them that!
Um.. Hi?

Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
01 Jun 2015, 17:05
Inkrypt
01 Jun 2015, 16:09
Guys! Just saw this on Tumblr!

She's GORGEOUS! I'd nominate her for Dragon's Edge's Top Model! :)
But somebody was taking pictures when they shouldn't be *wags finger* xD
I noticed and I'm curious who took it. It's still kind of cool, though, you gotta admit!

And, ikr?

I love her new design, and Astrid's too. They're both beautiful! If this is official I'm defiantly cosplaying her [Heather], especially since I have dark hair like hers and her outfit looks epic! I wonder when we'll meet her. I'm thinking she'll make an appearance near the end of season 4 and be in more episodes during season 5. :)
"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."
"You could't kill me if you tried for a hundred years."

Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

Greyliminator
01 Jun 2015, 17:27
I never was too fond of Heather, but the new Heather looks amazing! I'll give them that!
I'm 50/50 on Heather. She's a nice character. I wasn't too fond of her in the beginning, but as time wore on in the next part of the episode I began to like her. She's an interesting character and I want to learn more about her and her home, culture, etc.
"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

Inkrypt
01 Jun 2015, 19:11
Greyliminator
I'm 50/50 on Heather. She's a nice character. I wasn't too fond of her in the beginning, but as time wore on in the next part of the episode I began to like her. She's an interesting character and I want to learn more about her and her home, culture, etc.
Definitely! Her armour for sure doesn't look like anything the other vikings wear, so I'm curious by what culture Heather was inspired (if she is).
Um.. Hi?

Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

Greyliminator
02 Jun 2015, 15:52
Inkrypt
01 Jun 2015, 19:11
Greyliminator
Definitely! Her armour for sure doesn't look like anything the other vikings wear, so I'm curious by what culture Heather was inspired (if she is).
Ya, it makes me wonder. Especially with her entire outfit. Doesn't seem like something the Berkians would wear. People used to associate her with the Meatheads or Peaceables, I think.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about her return. I will at least say that I'm more optimistic about her returning than I am for Dagur, who I think is pretty played out at this point despite his apparent popularity.

I think there was the potential for something interesting in her initial story arc, but it suffered greatly from being crammed into the span of two episodes. Now that she's apparently going to be part of the team, hopefully she'll get some character development that doesn't feel so rushed.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Whatwhat?

A dragon for Heather?

What about a blue red-eyed Scauldron named Splash?

Yeah like that's gonna happen...
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago