Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Good news about Netflix for EU members
Topic Started: 06 May 2015, 10:57 (1004 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Just seen that Europe Will Abolish Geo-Blocking and other Copyright Restrictions.

Essentially this should mean that when Dragons: Race to the Edge is released on Netflix, it will be available to all European countries at the same time!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out when these new rules go into effect, and knowing my luck, it will be after RttE has been released. At least for future seasons it should mean less waiting time!

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

An all around good thing for all digital content. Geo-blocking and regional delays were never a good thing and only served to screw over legitimate customers. So glad to see that people are starting to realize this and change it ^_^ . Also updating copyright laws is a huge plus that needs to happen now if only the US would jump on this bandwagon.

It seems they want to get it done by this year, but I would assume the reason they don't give a concrete date is because it probably wont be easy changing that much legislature. So I'd expect slow progress on that front.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Praise odin!!!!! :D :D :D
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2