Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Sneak peek at the Snow Wraith, plus others
Topic Started: 11 Jun 2015, 02:12 (3424 Views)
MartianArchaeologist
Member Avatar
Gronckle

K when I saw the Snow Wraith clip at WonderCon, and when I saw the Mystery Tube, I thought "UV vision."

(linkies with pix of what animals with UV vision might see)

http://arctic.synergiesprairies.ca/arct ... /view/4381
http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat-fa ... d-behavior

Currently I don't know if the Snow Wraith has the UV vision or whether the tube lets Hiccup see the UV spectrum. Since Toothless was shining plasma through the tube, I'm guessing the first. In other words, Snotlout can be seen under the snow because of UV vision--maybe the Snow Wraith didn't notice him yet.

Just a guess. Waiting to find out.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

I'm glad they're creating more unique looking dragons! :D
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:
Also, the night terror looks like a sloth to me.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Good call by Demonwolf about the Razorwhip. In that new trailer, there was a brief clip of a hooded figure who appeared to almost certainly be Heather riding it.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

KentuckyWildcat
19 Jun 2015, 00:50
Good call by Demonwolf about the Razorwhip. In that new trailer, there was a brief clip of a hooded figure who appeared to almost certainly be Heather riding it.
Fairly certain I was wrong about the armor part of it now though, but it does seem to be her dragon. So... YAY :P
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Don't like the Snow Wraith. I like the Razorwhip and Death Song a lot more than that Snow Wraith.