Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Sneak peek at the Snow Wraith, plus others
Topic Started: 05 Jun 2015, 17:04 (3519 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Also is it just me, or does the catastrophic quaken look a little like some sort of armoured scauldron? :ermm:
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Toothless123

I've just thought of a really cool theory. You know what other dragons have armour? Drago's dragons, in his army. So what if Drago discovered a rare species of dragon, and put armour on them, but they escaped? ^)

And maybe the armour kind of stuck onto them?

I'm definitely turning this theory into a fanfic. I'll need to do some research though...
I was more so mentioning why it looked like armor was because of Heather maybe. I doubt the show would make that much of a link to Drago, but I'm completely fine with more potential fanfics have fun. ^_^

Night fury fire
05 Jun 2015, 21:04
Also is it just me, or does the catastrophic quaken look a little like some sort of armoured scauldron? :ermm:
Think you may have the Catastrophic Quaken and the Razorwhip mixed up at least name wise. (Did the same thing myself at first to :P ) The Catastrophic Quaken is bottom left while the Razorwhip is bottom right.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Night fury fire
05 Jun 2015, 21:02
OwO I say these earlier, these new dragons look awesome!!!

I hope some of them are freindly though, I honestly think dreamworks dragons has to many un-trainable dragons :(

But I must say, I'm in love with the death song <3 <3 <3
I agree. It's called "How to Train Your Dragon" for a reason. It's not called "How to Fight A Dragon". :huh:

Toothless123
Night Fury

Demonwolf002
05 Jun 2015, 22:00
Toothless123

I've just thought of a really cool theory. You know what other dragons have armour? Drago's dragons, in his army. So what if Drago discovered a rare species of dragon, and put armour on them, but they escaped? ^)

And maybe the armour kind of stuck onto them?

I'm definitely turning this theory into a fanfic. I'll need to do some research though...
I was more so mentioning why it looked like armor was because of Heather maybe. I doubt the show would make that much of a link to Drago, but I'm completely fine with more potential fanfics have fun. ^_^
Well, everyone perceives things differently ^_^

What do you mean "because of Heather", though? ^)

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Demonwolf002
05 Jun 2015, 22:00
Night fury fire
05 Jun 2015, 21:04
Think you may have the Catastrophic Quaken and the Razorwhip mixed up at least name wise. (Did the same thing myself at first to :P ) The Catastrophic Quaken is bottom left while the Razorwhip is bottom right.
Oh.....whoops XD
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
06 Jun 2015, 00:59
Night fury fire
05 Jun 2015, 21:02
OwO I say these earlier, these new dragons look awesome!!!

I hope some of them are freindly though, I honestly think dreamworks dragons has to many un-trainable dragons :(

But I must say, I'm in love with the death song <3 <3 <3
I agree. It's called "How to Train Your Dragon" for a reason. It's not called "How to Fight A Dragon". :huh:
Exactly!!! that's what put me off the books aswell. Not only where they constantly fighting dragons, they were killing them too :'(

^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Toothless123
06 Jun 2015, 06:49

Yep they do! And I'm perfectly fine with that since it means we get so many different and really cool things from so many different people. ^_^

I was thinking about Heather's possible new look and it just seemed to me that the Razorwhip's armor (if it is wearing armor I could be wrong ) seemed similar in style to some degree. Which could mean the Razorwhip might be her dragon of choice. Granted this is all an assumption solely based on the fact that the Razorwhip looks like it's wearing armor which it may in fact not be. But it does look like it though and if that's the case then it also does look similar to Heathers. It could also have nothing to do with Heather at all and be for an entirely different purpose so there is that to I suppose. :huh:

Toothless123
Night Fury

Demonwolf002
06 Jun 2015, 14:17
Toothless123
06 Jun 2015, 06:49

Yep they do! And I'm perfectly fine with that since it means we get so many different and really cool things from so many different people. ^_^

I was thinking about Heather's possible new look and it just seemed to me that the Razorwhip's armor (if it is wearing armor I could be wrong ) seemed similar in style to some degree. Which could mean the Razorwhip might be her dragon of choice. Granted this is all an assumption solely based on the fact that the Razorwhip looks like it's wearing armor which it may in fact not be. But it does look like it though and if that's the case then it also does look similar to Heathers. It could also have nothing to do with Heather at all and be for an entirely different purpose so there is that to I suppose. :huh:
Oh! :) That's interesting. I feel like I might be able to incorporate this into my fanfic in some way- but I'm not sure how to do it... :/

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Hmm... I don't think the Razorwhip wears armor. If it would wear armor like on the picture it wouldn't be able to move very good xD Also, why would someone put armor on a dragon? Drago did, but I think there are no villains like him in the show (I doubt that Dagur suddenly discovers how to train a dragon) And the "nice dragonriders" like the gang and soon maybe Heather too don't really need armor for their dragons...

Also: Razorwhips seems to be one of the few dragons which don't have yellow eyes :ermm:
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

SplashTheScauldron
07 Jun 2015, 13:56
Hmm... I don't think the Razorwhip wears armor. If it would wear armor like on the picture it wouldn't be able to move very good xD Also, why would someone put armor on a dragon? Drago did, but I think there are no villains like him in the show (I doubt that Dagur suddenly discovers how to train a dragon) And the "nice dragonriders" like the gang and soon maybe Heather too don't really need armor for their dragons...

Also: Razorwhips seems to be one of the few dragons which don't have yellow eyes :ermm:
Yea, you're more than likely right and I'm more than likely wrong. It just stood out to me some what in the photo. So I thought I would mention what it looked like to me and see what others thought about it. Can't wait to see what they do though it's going to (hopefully) be very interesting. ;)

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

They look very cool! Looking forward to the new season.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)