Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The Deathsong Clip!
Topic Started: 12 Jun 2015, 12:59 (2371 Views)
Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

Night fury fire
11 Jun 2015, 23:26
YES YES YES, SO MUCH YES!!!

I don't care if the death song is evil. It's too beautiful to hate <3 :$ ^_^
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
11 Jun 2015, 20:27
Inkrypt
11 Jun 2015, 20:05
I'm so curious about this dragon. Why did they make it so beautiful only to have it become a cannibal xDD
It's like snakes. The more beautiful they are, the more deadly/venomous. It's a deadly attraction. ;D

I know right!? It's so beautiful and unique. I wonder if the gang will manage to train it, though I kind of doubt it since all we know is that its diet seems to be just Dragon at the moment.

It looks so sleek and I love the patterns. It's almost hypnotizing!
"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."
"You could't kill me if you tried for a hundred years."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Inkrypt
Dragon Egg

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
12 Jun 2015, 01:42
Neilandio
12 Jun 2015, 00:01
I wonder what that thing on its chest is. A part of the frill?
It looks like some sort of opening or it's what you guessed and it's part of the frill or just a random fin.
Looking back on FB under Fishleg Facts, the frill, when moved into place by extra cervical vertebrae, can project specific calls, possibly where the Death Song got it's name. But if this "frill" on it's chest is an actual opening, maybe it has to do with the sound or "song" it makes to lure it's prey. Or would it be it's weakness? So many possibilities!
Maybe. But it could also be a weakness at the same time if so. When I saw the clip the first time I was looking thru old preschool lesson plans and stumbled upon one about Kangaroos. I thought that it could probably hold it's youngling in the frill, but I'm beginning to doubt that now. xD
"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."
"You could't kill me if you tried for a hundred years."

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Wow a dragon that preys on other dragons that's actually a pretty cool idea. I already really enjoyed the Death Songs design, and now that we know more about I'm even more interested.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Scared and excited at the same time...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha