Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Race to the Edge is here!
Topic Started: 26 Jun 2015, 03:12 (3987 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Well, after so many months of waiting, Race to the Edge is now up on Netflix! (I don't actually have netflix, I'm just going by what people are saying on the dragon chat!)

Who else was watching the countdown on the Grapevine homepage? How excited were you when it went to this?

And if you've started watching it now, what are your first impressions? I heard that Dagur features at the start of Episode 1, so that will be interesting.

hictooth

One more thing. Please remember that is is against the Forumvine, and Zetaboards' rules to post links to pirated content, including livestreams to the episodes. We all know they exist, but please don't link to them here.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I tried running Netflix on my PS4 through an American account, but it still didn't work. Guess I'll have to wait just a bit more...

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Try on a computer with chrome using the Hola extension.

MartianArchaeologist
Member Avatar
Gronckle

It's up! As of now, it's not apparent--you have to go to "More" and then to the plainly-labled Season 1. I guess they're testing us....

Toothless123
Night Fury

I've watched a little of episode 1, but I'm making myself wait until my dad gets home so that we can watch it together. :D

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

For any Australians here, the series is up on Netflix's Australian service as well.

I haven't watched any of it yet. I plan to watch one episode as a time, reviewing them as I go.

In that regard, would I be correct in assuming that all spoilers for the series, regardless of episode, should be spoiler-tagged until a moderator says otherwise?
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Cartoon Freak
26 Jun 2015, 10:05
In that regard, would I be correct in assuming that all spoilers for the series, regardless of episode, should be spoiler-tagged until a moderator says otherwise?
I thought about it as well. We should probably mark spoilers when talking about the episodes...

Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

I have absolutely no access to Netflix so I'm gonna wait for a torrent or a stream.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I just watched all of the episodes, and am currently re-watching them with my sister ^_^

I'm in love..... <3
Spoiler, no seriously, spoiler
BOOOOOAAAARRR PIIIITTTTTT XD
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Toothless123
Night Fury

Night fury fire
26 Jun 2015, 13:55
I just watched all of the episodes, and am currently re-watching them with my sister ^_^

I'm in love..... <3
Spoiler, no seriously, spoiler
BOOOOOAAAARRR PIIIITTTTTT XD
Damn... I've only watched the first two with my dad... and I should not have clicked on that spoiler... :blink: I believe I have a condition called Immediate Spoiler-Clicking Syndrome...