• Pages:
What do you think of Heather?
I really liked her! 17 (43%)
She's a decent character. 15 (38%)
Undecided. 2 (5%)
She wasn't that great. 4 (10%)
I hated her. 2 (5%)

Spoilers: Heather in RTTE
Topic Started: 15 Jul 2015, 08:33 (2463 Views)
SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Berserk Shieldmaiden
15 Jul 2015, 04:24
My opinion may be unpopular but here it goes.

I personally don't like the Heather storyline in RTTE. Her being Dagur's sister doesn't sit right with me.

When I think Dagur's sister I think of someone who is very un-Heathery.

I would've pictured his sister as a very feisty and scrappy girl with wild red hair. Perhaps not as Berserk as Dagur but still a Berserker nonetheless. About Gustav's age. Someone who has a lot of hero worship for her big brother and would do anything for him. She would be one of the very few people Dagur shows any affection for.

Then there's the sudden best gal pal thing with Astrid. Yes Astrid forgave her all those years ago but I don't know about them being BFF's now.

If they wanted to give Astrid a gal pal then why not put Ruffnut in that roll. It would've been a good time to establish Ruff as someone other than just one half of the twins.

This is just the ramblings of a Berserk Shieldmaiden though.

99% agreeing! The whole episode seemed some kind of wrong to me, and now I realize why...
On the other side, Astrid and Heather being best friends fits more than Astrid and Ruffnut. Astrid and Ruffnut are just not the girls who would ever be best friends ^)
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

2) Her dragon, Windshear, is cool. I like the almost metalic design of it and it also has some pretty neat tricks and attacks. Also, am I the only one who caught that small hint towards a relation ship between Windshear and Toothless? Maybe I'm over-analyzing it, but that's what I see.

Great, I'm not the only one that noticed that small scene between toothless and windshear. ^_^ it was nice.
And I also agree. I like wind shears design. :)
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote