Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hiccstrid
Topic Started: 02 Jul 2015, 20:05 (1340 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Did anyone see the subtle Hiccstrid? I did and it drove me MAD!!! So when did they start dating? what do you guys think?
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I'm sure I'm the only one, but I was disappointed in the lack of Hiccstrid in the season. Sure they had their moments, but some were out of place and forced. I think it's mostly from the lack of Astrid we see, as she was the only character who didn't get a character-development episode.

I don't think they're dating, either. The ending stage of puppy love, perhaps.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

WasBornCrazy
03 Jul 2015, 10:42
I'm sure I'm the only one, but I was disappointed in the lack of Hiccstrid in the season. Sure they had their moments, but some were out of place and forced. I think it's mostly from the lack of Astrid we see, as she was the only character who didn't get a character-development episode.

Yeah, the most Hiccstrid moments there was, was when the sat next to each other, that and when Heather ask if they were a "thing". But the season is supposed to have 26 episodes not 13, so this is half the season.

HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

WasBornCrazy

Yeah, I agree with you on that. We needed at least one Astrid-centeric episode. She's just, pfft I don't know... the second main teenage character in the franchise?

The romance is unclear in the show. One moment she tells Heather that Hiccup and her are just friends and then 24 hours later she's leaning on Hiccup's shoulder and saying "I still have you" and then the next episode they don't mention it ever again...

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

hcsp1
03 Jul 2015, 16:57
WasBornCrazy

Yeah, I agree with you on that. We needed at least one Astrid-centeric episode. She's just, pfft I don't know... the second main teenage character in the franchise?

The romance is unclear in the show. One moment she tells Heather that Hiccup and her are just friends and then 24 hours later she's leaning on Hiccup's shoulder and saying "I still have you" and then the next episode they don't mention it ever again...

I know, I wish they would be much clearer on their relationship. AND Yes we do need an Astrid-centeric episode, but I just was really hoping after seeing the 2nd movie, to see when they started dating, cause a while back weren't we promised a budding relationship?
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I remember the episode with Heather when she asked astrid if her and hiccup was a couple. And to me it seems like she tried to hide the fact that they were a couple.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

draco
04 Jul 2015, 03:06
I remember the episode with Heather when she asked astrid if her and hiccup was a couple. And to me it seems like she tried to hide the fact that they were a couple.
Or it could be that stage where you have feelings for someone, but you proclaim you're just friends. Basically puppy love.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Lunar Soul
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

draco
Yeah :hiccup: <3 :astrid:

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

draco
Yeah, it could be that she was covering up that they are ac couple, but still it could also be that it's just puppy love.
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE