Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Which new dragon from RttE is your favorite?
Catastrophic Quaken 1 (3%)
Death Song 10 (33%)
Snow Wraith 6 (20%)
Razorwhip 13 (43%)

Which new dragon from RttE is your favorite?
Topic Started: 08 Jul 2015, 19:36 (3193 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I loved the death song from the moment I first saw it, so naturally I voted for it ^_^
It's a shame that it didn't have a whole lot of screen time. And I hope it escapes out of that cave and tries to get revenge on the riders >:D

But the razorwhip suprised me though, scince I didn't really think much of it when I first saw it. But when I saw it in motion, it was a pretty spectacular dragon, and it almost had my vote ;)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Well aesthetically I really liked the Death Song, but I for some reason also really liked the Snow Wraith. The abilities and design of the Catastrophic Quaken I thought was actually REALLY cool and the Night Terrors were honestly kind of 'meh' for me... I would have liked to see them all make a huge fireball with each of their tiny little fireballs then fire it at the riders as defense (because it says that's what they do in the Dragonpedia). The Razorwhip dragon was an interesting and cool concept, but it just didn't grab my attention for each frame it was in...

Overall since I like all of them for different reasons I will put my vote as Catastrophic Quaken, because I just really love the design they made it have (probably the most unpopular opinion around here :P).
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Toothless123
Night Fury

Night fury fire
08 Jul 2015, 23:36
It's a shame that it didn't have a whole lot of screen time. And I hope it escapes out of that cave and tries to get revenge on the riders >:D
That would've been a better idea for 'The Next Big Sting' episode, if I'm honest, rather than the Speed Stingers...

DragonLover1987
Dragon Princess

Night Terrors. Razorwhip comes in second.

:) :P <3 :nightfuryegg: :alpha: 8)
Want to contact me on non-dragon sites? Here!:
Animal Jam: PokemonPikachu10661
Transformice: Vanillaratxx

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

I really do like the Deathsong. I think the way it catches it's prey is both fascinating and unique. Plus it does look very beautiful. But...

The Razorwhip is just pure badass 8)

RiderofBerk
Member Avatar
Screaming Death

My favorite was the Deathsong because it was the only dragon that could take on all the other dragons and their riders combined. The only way they could beat it was by ganging up on it. Even then, the only thing they could do was to trap it in a cave that it will very likely break out of soon

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

RiderofBerk
21 Jul 2015, 15:18
My favorite was the Deathsong because it was the only dragon that could take on all the other dragons and their riders combined. The only way they could beat it was by ganging up on it. Even then, the only thing they could do was to trap it in a cave that it will very likely break out of soon
Windshear and Heather took out almost everyone and gave hiccup and toothless a real challenge.
The Snow Wraith matched pretty well against them as well.

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

As mentioned in Imperfect Harmony a Thunderdrum has poor hearing so it isn't affected by the Death Song. Surely this would extend to the Red Death and Bewilderbeast as well?

Toothless123
Night Fury

Evan Electric Eel III
22 Jul 2015, 09:27
As mentioned in Imperfect Harmony a Thunderdrum has poor hearing so it isn't affected by the Death Song. Surely this would extend to the Red Death and Bewilderbeast as well?
It might, but Skullcrusher was Stoick's dragon in HTTYD 2, not Thornado, so it can't really be officially confirmed... :/

RiderofBerk
Member Avatar
Screaming Death

The Red Death and the Bewilderbeast use mind control and focus on sight so I don't think the loss of hearing would have much of an effect on this.