Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Alvin the Treacherous: Will he return?
Topic Started: 06 Jul 2015, 22:28 (1432 Views)
Skyshear
Skyshear

I really enjoyed Alvin the Treacherous and how Mark Hammil did his voice. Reminds me of when I use watch "Batman: The Animated Series" in the 1990s when he was the voice of the Joker. He probably won't be able to do Alvin right now due to his Star Wars work at moment, but I hope that maybe between the new Star Wars movies that he might return to voice Alvin the Treacherous. Bet Alvin and the Joker would have a good time together since they are both a little crazy. Course the Joker will be crazier than Alvin and Alvin will more treacherous than the Joker. Who would not like to see Alvin again to get even with Dagur?
J. L. Polacek
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I want to see a double episode where Hiccup is too late to save Alvin's life and then the thought of Alvin dying because of him causes Hiccup to hallucinate him wherever he goes.

Who got the reference? :D

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I think I'd like to see alvin return.
To see if he's changed since the make up with stoick.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I think there's some interesting things they could explore with his character if they chose to bring him back. I'd honestly have much rather seen him have a recurring role than Dagur. Would he be a completely changed man after seemingly making his peace with Stoick? Basically the same cruel, unpleasant person we saw previously just without a vendetta against Berk, perhaps becoming a reluctant and unpredictable ally against a common threat? Would he live up to his name once more and become Berk's enemy again?

Unfortunately, I'm not counting on seeing him since Mark Hamill is quite busy with the new Star Wars, which could be an ongoing commitment if his role extends past the first film of the planned trilogy.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Skyshear
Skyshear

hcsp1
07 Jul 2015, 04:25
I want to see a double episode where Hiccup is too late to save Alvin's life and then the thought of Alvin dying because of him causes Hiccup to hallucinate him wherever he goes.

Who got the reference? :D
Skyshear

Did you watch "The Amazing Spiderman", cause it's sound like that movie? :X
J. L. Polacek

Skyshear
Skyshear

Just saw new trailer and might have seen Alvin, Ryker, or someone in disguise. Hope that's him. I just hope Hamil's is still his voice.
J. L. Polacek

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

It would be nice if he could possibly make an appearance for one or two episodes in the future, if Mark Hamill isn't so caught up with other things such as Star Wars.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)