Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Next 13 episode names
Topic Started: 04 Aug 2015, 05:04 (1511 Views)
Ryder
Night Fury

Where does Netflix list the names of the next 13 episodes? I do not see them listed on my netflix.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Apperantly the names of the next episodes appear on the actual site(This one. Not Netflix)

A lot of the episodes sound interesting(Espcially the two-parters). Now we just need a release date.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

I can't wait to see the skrill again, and there's almost no doubt that Dagur's involved in that one. Should be fun.

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

DragonbackVoyager
05 Aug 2015, 17:02
I can't wait to see the skrill again, and there's almost no doubt that Dagur's involved in that one. Should be fun.

Anything with Dagur is awesome.

I just hope it wont be a Heather heavy episode. I fear any episode involving Dagur will also involve her now too.

I know they gave her a dragon and a cool weapon but she still irks me.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Berserk Shieldmaiden
05 Aug 2015, 17:47
Anything with Dagur is awesome.

I just hope it wont be a Heather heavy episode. I fear any episode involving Dagur will also involve her now too.

I know they gave her a dragon and a cool weapon but she still irks me.
I'm not a real fan of the new Heather plot line, either, ESPECIALLY as Dagur's sister, but her episodes were two of the strongest and most enjoyable for me out of these first thirteen, so I'm a little torn.
It seemed like when she left, though, she was going away to think and regroup, etc., so I'm not too worried about seeing her again extremely soon.

They are two very different characters, and I can't imagine that after being without each other for so long they would suddenly reunite as an inseparable brother-sister pair.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

DragonbackVoyager
06 Aug 2015, 14:44
They are two very different characters, and I can't imagine that after being without each other for so long they would suddenly reunite as an inseparable brother-sister pair.
Not only this but we also just had a two episode arc were she wanted nothing less than to kill him. So it would (at least in my opinion) be stretching it extremely thin to have these two working together just because "there family now". I don't have a problem with them being family personally I feel its a decent way to write off both characters (if it's done well). But if they did this to have them start working together later then just "sigh".

I do think however that when Dagur's arc ends that Heather will more than likely be involved. I also have a feeling his arc might just be ending within these next 13 episodes.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

DragonbackVoyager
06 Aug 2015, 14:44

I'm not a real fan of the new Heather plot line, either, ESPECIALLY as Dagur's sister,
At least I'm not the only one who doesn't care for the whole Little Miss Innocent being the sister of our favorite Berserk chief.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Demonwolf002
06 Aug 2015, 21:02
I do think however that when Dagur's arc ends that Heather will more than likely be involved. I also have a feeling his arc might just be ending within these next 13 episodes.
I know some people feel like he's getting stale- and I'll admit that his character changes in the new episodes haven't appealed to me- but he's still the Berserker that I was so amused by in seasons passed! I proverbially shed a tear to think of the end of his run in the show.
Berserk Shieldmaiden
07 Aug 2015, 04:16
At least I'm not the only one who doesn't care for the whole Little Miss Innocent being the sister of our favorite Berserk chief.
Definitely not! I've written a several-paragraph rant about it to a friend before. :P

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I also think his arc will end in the series with the final battle between him, hiccup and toothless as he said near the end of the second episode.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

DragonLover1987
Dragon Princess

"A Time To Skrill" sounds awesome! I'm excited to see it again.

:) :P <3 :nightfuryegg: :alpha: 8)
Want to contact me on non-dragon sites? Here!:
Animal Jam: PokemonPikachu10661
Transformice: Vanillaratxx