Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Picture! (possibly)
Topic Started: 21 Aug 2015, 15:59 (2208 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

Hey guys, I don't know if this is from "Night of the Hunters Part 1. " But I found this on the wiki and it says that it might be from it. But I have no idea how they got it. But here's the link to where I found it. Night of the Hunters Part 1.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

When I first looked at that image, I thought it was Dagur with a shaved head. Wow, that freaked me out!

Anyways, if that picture is actually from the show, then it looks like one of two things to me:
1. We get to meet a member of the tribe that possessed- and possibly created- the Dragon Eye.
2. Someone else is utilizing that tribe's old ships, weapons, and cages to capture dragons.

His belt buckle looks like a giant skull, not the fist emblem in the Dragon Eye. Hmm...I guess we won't really know anything for sure until the new episodes are released.

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

TripleH
Dragon Master

Yeah I searched on Google and nothing popped up so we'll just have to wait and see. :/

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Keeping in mind the interview we got with the producers, and the video interview they had done. I would expect this to be one of the new villains for the show. As to how it got on the wiki or to how someone got a hold of the image, no idea. :P But as you guys have already said will just have to wait and see.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Thorndrum
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Did anyone saw that purplish dragon in the cage behind Vigo? (Alfred Molina's character, i think it's him) what is that? :huh:

Toothless123
Night Fury

Thunderdrum
22 Aug 2015, 17:11
Did anyone saw that purplish dragon in the cage behind Vigo? (Alfred Molina's character, i think it's him) what is that? :huh:
Hmmm... I think it could be a Hobblegrunt in its "curious" state of colour; you can just see its head-sail thing. :/

TripleH
Dragon Master

It looks like a gronckle to me.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

TripleH
22 Aug 2015, 20:41
It looks like a gronckle to me.
This is what I'm leaning more towards currently as well. Not going to say it isn't a hobblegrunt but our current perspective and the small size of the image makes it seem more like a gronckle than a hobblegrunt.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

TripleH
Dragon Master

Hey guys here's another picture but this one is from "The Zippleback Experience" here's the link to where I found it. The Zippleback Experience

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

I think the guy on this picture is actually called Ryker. And there are a whole bunch of new pictures, they are from Netflix:
Spoiler: click to toggle
My dragon den: