Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What i think will happen in "The Zippleback Experience"
Topic Started: 12 Nov 2015, 16:45 (1538 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

Well technically my sister thought of it so.

So she thinks that the episode will have how Hiccup made his Dragon blade.
Cause the dragon blade has Zippleback gas in it.

But that's her theory, not mine. :hiccup:
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

It could definitely happen. ^_^
Since that was such a prevalent item in the movie, I think that they might spend more than one episode developing it, but we'll just have to wait and see!

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Hi, I'm new here, but I thought I'd say something... Like, a LOT of something.

Well, I think that there's actually a chance for a Snaptrapper appearance- I'm not the first to notice and say this, but it is, by far, the only dragon we have seen barely anything of at all- we got the Book of Dragons little show, but other than that, the only place we've seen it is in one of the Dragon Tracker shorts, where it is briefly shown- however, we have still yet to see it. And it's such a shame- there's so much they could do with it!

Apparently their little scent-catcher smells like chocolate- that could cause most of Berk's residents to follow the smell- causing our problem- and then the gang obviously save the day... I dont know how, but perhaps the twins, especially Barf and Belch, could play a huge part in it?

I don't know, that's just a crazy theory and hope of mine. Don't get me wrong, I love every single character of the main six riders, and I truly don't mind who the spotlight is (however, we REALLY need more Astrid centered episodes), but I love all of the Twin centred ones- the only exception is the first one in RoB, which is 'Zippleback down' or something... I don't know why, but I wasnt too find of it- probably because there wasn't much humor...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

TripleH
Dragon Master

Yeah that could happen, and I think thats a great theory. :D
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

yeh i really like that fantasic idea

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Oh, oh my gosh... I never though pt you'd respond... You have no idea how wide I am smiling and how much joy I am experiencing...

Well, Im thrilled that you think it's a good idea- but it still seems a bit far apfetched for me... :( oh well, we can still hope, though, can't we?
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.