Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
new series of RTTE possibly in january
Topic Started: 22 Nov 2015, 05:34 (3615 Views)
Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

no idea where this originally came from but i cant find the new series of RTTE on netflix's upcoming list

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

:blink: :O :O :O :O
*lights exploding in head everywhere*

OH MY GODSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Yes, the new series will be in January. The posters have come from the DreamWorks twitter feed, and there are a few more of them!
Go Follow Your Dream.
Spoiler: click to toggle
The Answer Man Has Arrived
Spoiler: click to toggle
hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Crystallion12

*Dying of feels*

As happy as I am to see a good, decent and firm release date, its still so far away... Gods, can we survive that long? I don't if I can personally...

Thanks so much for finding these, although, no offense of any sort intended, I bet, with all our devotion on the line, I bet after a while someone would find them. :D

Should we spread the word? You know, that they should be here in January? Let me know what you think, please.

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I'm sure we can survive that long - I for one have been waiting since the day that the first set of episodes came out!

As for whether we should spread the word - go for it! I've been in conversation with IcelandicEel, who says he will post about it on Berk's Grapevine soon. But if you've got twitter, then definitely go and share this with others!

hictooth

Note: changed title of this thread from new seiris of RTTE possibly in january to new series of RTTE possibly in january - corrected spelling to make this post searchable with the word "series"
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Crystallion12

Okey-dokey-wokey!

Yeah, I think I'll pull through- for dragons, and most certainly for the amazing fandom. After all, didn't I just arrive here?

Sorry, I don't have twitter, or anything of that type of media other than here, and I suppose technically emails (that's family, though, for me), so I can't spread the word there... But I may go and add it to my signature, you know, so I don't have to type it every time, but if not I think I'll say it to everyone I hear from. :D

Crystallion12.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

hictooth
22 Nov 2015, 10:10
Note: changed title of this thread from new seiris of RTTE possibly in january to new series of RTTE possibly in january - corrected spelling to make this post searchable with the word "series"
sorry about that was about to go out when that appeared on my facebook i just had to post it now and then and not now when i had finished what i was doing
i was late but there you are

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I too sent a message to Icelandic, I wonder if he's waiting for any more information to come up that solidly confirms the new date. Such as why it got pushed back, etc.
Two months is nothing compared to the 4-year wait I went through for HtTYD2. Plus, I can focus better on studying for finals while we wait. ;)

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Great! That means I'll probably be on my winter break :)
Bring on the new chapters!

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
22 Nov 2015, 17:58
I too sent a message to Icelandic, I wonder if he's waiting for any more information to come up that solidly confirms the new date. Such as why it got pushed back, etc.
Two months is nothing compared to the 4-year wait I went through for HtTYD2. Plus, I can focus better on studying for finals while we wait. ;)
Same with the finals studying. I'm sort of glad that it's getting released in January because otherwise I wouldn't be able to study -_- . Super excited though :D ^_^ :)