Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Let's talk about Dagur the Deranged.... (spoilers for RTTE S3)
Topic Started: 14 Jul 2016, 10:50 (6131 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

Just watching them all way through on rtte bat the mo and really I think deep down dagar lode hiccup not in that girly way but as a brother. Way shame really gona miss him I so gona cry when I see him go again
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

celticamethystrose
Dragon Egg

I'm sad to see Dagur go. Even when he was being evil he was still really fun. If they bring him back, so be it, but I am not sure how it would help things if they brought him back. I love how he picked up on dragon training quickly, which actually means he was paying attention to all the Dragon Rider's moves and tactics as well as putting his own spin on things. Would have been cool to see how that could have developed for him...but oh well. :/
- Kelly, the dragon loving old lady!
[/b]
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great with Yak sauce.

Skyshear
Skyshear

Don't count on it. I bet people said the same thing when Alvin was apparently killed by the Frozen Skrill. Course i'm glad Dagur is dead, but i'm just thinking about what makes a good story and what would be surprising. Plus we need to know what happened to heather if she lives somewhere or dies. I can imagine her becoming the dragon trainer of the Berserker tribe in order to do what Dagur originally wanted to do for his tribe; restore them to their former glory.
J. L. Polacek