Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Let's talk about Dagur the Deranged.... (spoilers for RTTE S3)
Topic Started: 25 Jun 2016, 08:30 (6147 Views)
Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

...I'm not gonna get any of your hopes up. But. What if it's the same as what happened to Alvin, you know everyone thought he's dead by the Skrill but then he came back. It's just a speculation...just something to think about.

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

angeleys151
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I'm really glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Dagur has always veen such a great character it would be a shame to lose him now. Particularly when we haven't had time for a true team up between him and the riders.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I know it's sad, but I'd prefer Dagur to stay dead. I love him full-on after all that... But it's a horrendously cheap move. I, for one, was kinda disappointed with Alvin coming back to life, with no explanation whatsoever. To do the same again to Dagur, or generally just bring him back... While happy, it's very low a move. DW seems to have made it clear with symbolism... And the note. :'(
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Crystallion12
26 Jun 2016, 05:33
I know it's sad, but I'd prefer Dagur to stay dead. I love him full-on after all that... But it's a horrendously cheap move. I, for one, was kinda disappointed with Alvin coming back to life, with no explanation whatsoever. To do the same again to Dagur, or generally just bring him back... While happy, it's very low a move. DW seems to have made it clear with symbolism... And the note. :'(
I agree with you crystal.
I would rather have dagur stay dead. For me, when he first showed up, i didnt like his character. But then he grew on me and i started liking him. His death would mean more. I have noticed that hiccup has a way of getting some people to realise the good in them.
Rip dagur
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

tbh...

The only reason I liked Dagur was coz of the Skrill. He was always somehow involved with that dragon being featured, even if it meant something as simple as having a symbol of it on a sail it was coz of Dagur it was involved. So Idc that Dagur is gone for who he is, I'm upset coz the chances of seeing the Skrill again are extremely low now, since he's gone. :(

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

draco
26 Jun 2016, 06:54
Crystallion12
I would rather have dagur stay dead. For me, when he first showed up, i didnt like his character. But then he grew on me and i started liking him. His death would mean more. I have noticed that hiccup has a way of getting some people to realise the good in them.
Rip dagur
Not to mention that he's been around for an extremely long time on the show- longer than any other non-movie character, I think. My feeling is that he kind of "deserves" to retire.

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

draco

DragonbackVoyager
26 Jun 2016, 17:47
draco
26 Jun 2016, 06:54
Crystallion12
Rip dagur
Not to mention that he's been around for an extremely long time on the show- longer than any other non-movie character, I think. My feeling is that he kind of "deserves" to retire.
Agreed

Toothless, alpha dragon.

draco

I finally saw episode 11 today.
Wow :blink: what an episode, I was speechless at the end. For me I think it is one of the best episodes out of all three seasons.
A couple things for me is now I'm miffed at hiccup. Sometimes he can be so nieve. And not see what he is being told could be true and listen to the other person.
He should of listened to dagur when dagur was trying to tell him that the whole ship yard thing was a trap. Of all people that would understand what viggo thinks is dagur since he used to be a bad guy.
Unfortunately dagur had to sacrifice himself and his dragon to show hiccup he was right. :(
And when heather read the letter dagur wrote, how sad.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

draco
29 Jun 2016, 10:51
...now I'm miffed at hiccup. Sometimes he can be so naive. And not see what he is being told could be true and listen to the other person.
Thank you! I've been frustrated at his naivete this season.. They seemed to dumb down his genius this season a bit and that upset me greatly. I don't think Hiccup should've fallen for so many of Viggo's stunts this season. And things like sending in Snotlout in episode 12??? HE WAS THERE IN EPISODE 5 when Astrid fell ill and Viggo caught up with them at the Buffalord island... He really would've known that he saw Snotlout there.... and wouldn't have sent him in in episode 12. -_-

draco

EveryEmpireFalls
30 Jun 2016, 06:41
draco
29 Jun 2016, 10:51
...now I'm miffed at hiccup. Sometimes he can be so naive. And not see what he is being told could be true and listen to the other person.
Thank you! I've been frustrated at his naivete this season.. They seemed to dumb down his genius this season a bit and that upset me greatly. I don't think Hiccup should've fallen for so many of Viggo's stunts this season. And things like sending in Snotlout in episode 12??? HE WAS THERE IN EPISODE 5 when Astrid fell ill and Viggo caught up with them at the Buffalord island... He really would've known that he saw Snotlout there.... and wouldn't have sent him in in episode 12. -_-
Thank you! Ive noticed the fact that they have dumbed down hiccup this season also, but i thought it was just me.

Toothless, alpha dragon.