Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Defender of the Wing pt. 2
Topic Started: 15 Jul 2016, 23:18 (1918 Views)
Strike_lass_02
Strike_lass_02

Okay so I usually never post on this site, but I keep a constant eye on it. So why the heck has no one talked about the LACK OF EPISODE 14 FROM THIS SEASON OF RACE TO THE EDGE. I finally had time to finish the season on netflix and now I am in a psychotic state of confusion and anger. Please tell me that the next episode is hidden on some other website and that they are NOT MAKING US WAIT UNTIL WHO KNOWS WHEN FOR SEASON 4. I am not ready for the emotional pain of hiatus so please someone bring me good news.
Quote:

I looked at him and I saw myself.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

First thing, calm down. It's a tv show, there's no need to get psychotic over a cliffhanger. Second thing, we have been talking about this season's ending ever since the episode came out, quite a lot, actually. I'm a little confused as to how you haven't seen the conversations about it or the predictions many of us are making if you're following this website that much.

There is no news as to when the next season will be released, but judging on the pattern the past seasons have been released in, we'll see the final episodes around early January 2017, or even late December of this year. Extra episodes are never hidden from the audience on random websites. I'm not sure when you began watching all of Race To The Edge, but last season's (season 2) final episode left off on a rather big cliffhanger as well, and we all did just fine waiting; all is well because no cliffhanger is going to bring about the apocalypse.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I agree with VeloYourSwaggyDragon; we have been talking a lot. But, there's no need to get panicky over the cliffhanger... Well, there IS something to be panicky about, and that's the last season of the series... But we're not there yet. It's all okay. ;)
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Actually, I think after this batch of season which will come out in January 2017 (most likely), there will be another season, therefore two more batches of episodes. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've read the rumours somewhere a while ago. ;)
I think it makes perfect sense, as the last episodes would be around in January 2018, so not long before HTTYD3 comes around.
Also, just a very random thought
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Puff
05 Aug 2016, 12:58
Actually, I think after this batch of season which will come out in January 2017 (most likely), there will be another season, therefore two more batches of episodes. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've read the rumours somewhere a while ago. ;)
I think it makes perfect sense, as the last episodes would be around in January 2018, so not long before HTTYD3 comes around.
That rumor came from a picture America Ferrera posted on her Snapchat, and she mentioned doing voice work for season 5. This is a confusing detail that's gotten a lot of attention because this next batch of episodes would be considered to some as the end of the 4th season, and to others this next batch is season 6 of the DreamWork's Dragons series overall. It's not confirmed, so there's only speculation at this point. Some think America made a typo in the image description, others think that this is legitimate, as this would be the perfect time to begin voice work for a distant season.

Also, if there is a 5th batch to be released, then they'd come around June/July of 2017, if they follow the pattern which the past episodes have been released in. That'd be a little under one year before HtTYD3 comes.

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
05 Aug 2016, 17:24
Puff
05 Aug 2016, 12:58
That rumor came from a picture America Ferrera posted on her Snapchat, and she mentioned doing voice work for season 5. This is a confusing detail that's gotten a lot of attention because this next batch of episodes would be considered to some as the end of the 4th season, and to others this next batch is season 6 of the DreamWork's Dragons series overall. It's not confirmed, so there's only speculation at this point. Some think America made a typo in the image description, others think that this is legitimate, as this would be the perfect time to begin voice work for a distant season.

Also, if there is a 5th batch to be released, then they'd come around June/July of 2017, if they follow the pattern which the past episodes have been released in. That'd be a little under one year before HtTYD3 comes.
Actually, I've read about it long before that snapchat thing popped up. It was in March or April, or something like that. Yeah, the season numbering is a bit confusing, but I think we're in the middle of Season 2 of RTTE (even though I myself sometimes call it RTTE S3 out of convenience. ^_^ )
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me